Chapter One.

Jeon Eon Jeong.

"Jungkook!" I called out sat on the edge of my bed, swinging my legs.

"What do you want now?" He sighed walking up to the doorway and leaning on it. His brown eyes meeting my own. He might of seemed moody but he never meant it.

"Your friends are coming around today, aren't they?" I asked. I already knew the answer and I already knew what he was going to ask. But I had to act interested. Whenever his friends came around, I had to be sent elsewhere. Usually my friend's house because it's 'too dangerous'.

"Yeah." His eyes dropped to the floor and I could sense his guilt. "You know I'd love for you to meet them, but it's too dangerous."

"I know, but it's fine. Maybe one day." I smiled brightly at my brother. His eyes looked up and held mine again. He smiled his little sharp fangs sticking out slightly.

"They'll be here soon, so please leave when you're ready." He spoke coming in, ruffling my hair and walking back out. I watched him head towards his room at a normal pace before disappearing. I smiled grabbing my duffle bag and throwing a set of clothes in for tomorrow and some PJ's along with make up and such before walking out of my room.

"Jungkook, I'm going!" I called out. "I'll call you later." Although the chances of him picking up that call was very slim as he would be busy with his friends.

"Okay, keep safe!" He shouted back. He always wanted me to keep safe. But then again, after the stories I heard from him, I knew if I was him I'd feel the same.

--

I sat in my friends, and by my 'friends' I meant I sat in my families friends house. Their daughter was the same age as me. However we were friends, but at first we were forced into being friends by our parents. Once they had given up trying we had become friends on our own.

"How have your powers been coming along?" Her mum asked me. Yeong Mi's mum to be specific. These were the only people that knew my secret, bar Jungkook and Eomma and Abeoji. However thinking about it, Jungkook's friends probably knew too.

"They're still really weak, I've been trying though. I'm sorry for being here all the time." I quickly apologised, feeling like a burden to the older woman. "But since my brother and his friends got that position in our world they've been around a lot more often." I sighed quietly looking at her.

"It's fine, you're like our daughter anyway! Witch to Witch!" She laughed and hugged me gently. "Yeong Mi is at dance currently, but the top bunk in her room is ready for you."

"Thank you, Eomma." I smiled. She grinned back at me before I walked up the stairs and settled down in the room, reading through one of the books Yeong Mi had left on her stand.

--

I woke up the next morning and got ready to go home, Yeong Mi smiled.

"That defensive spell is really coming on, you'll have it down in no time." Yeong Mi smiled encouragingly at me. We had practiced one of my better spells when she returned from dance last night. However it wasn't really a defensive spell as it didn't stop the attacker from attacking, it just provided me a way to fight, it allowed me to create a hallucination from their fears which then scares or upsets them.

"Thank you for having me around Eomma, Yeong Mi." I bowed at the doorway. My bag slung over my shoulder.

"It's no problem, come back soon!" Yeong Mi smiled brightly at me.

I got back to the house half an hour later. I unlocked the door with my key and slid out of my shoes as I entered. I dumped my bag on the floor beside me.

"Who is it?" I heard Jungkook. He was upstairs.

"Eon Jeong." I yelled back, and I immediately sensed his panic.

"Eon Jeong, can you just step outside for a few minutes, I still have company!" He yelled. I slid my shoes back on and went to open the door when I felt a presence behind me. I turned and saw a male, not as tall as my brother but still taller than me, stood there.

His eyes glowed a dark red his fangs obvious.

Another vampire.

"Jungkook, thank you for this... delicious meal." He inhaled sharply, a smirk dancing on his lips.