Chapter Sixteen

Eon Jeong

I placed him down on the bed and watched as his chest rose and fell gently.

Now that my head wasn't foggy from the injection, I knew the scent of the drug. It's a well used sedative drug used between witches. One time I was injected when I had fallen, Yeong Mi's mum treated me with it so I didn't feel the pain. However this dose was much larger, intended to knock out a person.

Potentially dangerous if it isn't injected-

He had drank from my system. It had been twenty minutes since he had done that which meant he had ten minutes before it became fatal. I closed my eyes and waved my hands about. The panel on my wall removed itself, and a book along with a medical set flew from it, herbs and other things I needed too. The book opened on the correct page and hovered in the air.

"Mix three leaves of Jubi with four drops of Tulip essence." I muttered to myself following the antidote recipe. "Enough healthy blood to make more cells..." I dragged my blade across my hand and let the blood drip into the bowel. "Apply directly into the bloodstream."

I poured the concoction into a syringe and knelt on the bed beside Jimin. I closed my eyes and whispered an apology before tilting his neck slightly and injecting him, right in the artery. His face screwed in pain.

"I'm sorry." I whispered softly. "Healer magic heal." I pressed my hand against his neck where the blood seeped from.

"You said Jimin was injured?" The six guys burst through the door. I grabbed a bandage that was floating in the air and wrapped it around the bite on my wrist and the cut on my hand. "He doesn't look injured." Jin spoke.

"He's managed to poison himself." I spoke quietly, Hoseok's eyes widened.

"I can fix that!" He went to run to the unconscious boy on the bed but I held him back.

"You can't. Only witches can fix what they created. The man was a witch. He used a well known sedative between all witches. However I was injected with it, perfectly safe. Jimin drank from my blood which is lethal within thirty minutes of it being in his body." I closed the book in the air and put it on my desk. I placed the medical set and herbs on the desk alongside it.

"How long has it been?" Jungkook asked.

"Exactly thirty minutes." I replied looking at the ground. "I gave him the antidote, so it's just a waiting game."

"How long until he wakes up?" Taehyung asked, tears in his eyes.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, my voice breaking.

"That's the thing... He might not."

--

It had been three weeks since then. I was the babysitter since I was the only one who could tend to him if anything happened.

"He isn't going to wake up is he?" Taehyung asked as he handed me a cold glass of water.

"The book says he should wake up within a range of instantly to a month." I took a shaky breath. "I can try something else, to coax him out of the state he is in."

"What is it?" He asked, his eyes wide. "Try it!"

"Close the door for me, if anyone disturbs me before I'm done it will put Jimin and myself in a bad situation." I whispered. Taehyung nodded. "Barrier Magic, sound. Barrier magic, sight."

Two layers of barriers coated the room in their glimmering form.

"I'm going to enter his mind." I explained to Taehyung. "I've practiced on Yeong Mi many times. It's still a dangerous spell... I can bring you with me, if you want."

"R-Really?" His eyes lit up. I nodded.

"Lie down and close your eyes." I spoke. He did so. I waved my hands and the dagger flew to me. I caught it and closed my eyes. "Telepathy magic, enter." I whispered and drew the blade across my hand. I heard the blood hit the floor and I watched as it seeped around Taehyung, Jimin and I, forming a pattern.

--

Jimin was sat on top of a hill, a river around him. I closed my eyes and kept a hold of Tae, we were then directly beside him.

"Hyung..." Tae whispered, his voice breaking. Jimin turned to us, his eyes wide.

"Guys where am I?" He asked.

"We're all inside your head." I spoke calmly as the look of fright settled on both the boys faces. "Taehyung, you're going to have to say what you want to now. I'll have to send you back."

"What why?"

"This spell only lasts a certain amount of time. If we're still here by time the spell is up... we don't wake up.

I sat down on the hill, away from the boys  letting them have their privacy.

"Tae, when you get back... don't be alarmed by what's happened, and do not leave the circle." He nodded and I waved a hand and he vanished.

"Why are you staying?" Jimin asked.

"I wanted to thank you, just in case this doesn't work." I whispered and threw my arms around his neck. "Thank you for saving me, it means a lot."

"It's no problem." His arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace.

"You need to wake up." I whispered. "Everybody misses you, so much."

"I miss everybody too." He whispered. "I heard you singing the other day. Have you slept? I never hear you leave for longer than two hours a day."

"I've slept a little." I smiled looking  up at him.

"Have you been eating? And showering?" He asked. I nodded.

"That's where I go for two hours." I spoke. His eyes widened.

"How long have I been out?" He asked.

"Nearly a month." I spoke quietly.

"How much sleep do you get?"

"An hour, maybe two." I admitted.

"Even if I don't wake up straight away. I want you to sleep okay?" He caressed my cheek gently. "If I don't wake up at all, I want you to tell the boys I love them."

"I will." I forced a smile onto my face.

"Promise me you'll get some sleep?" He asked. I nodded and he pressed his lips against my forehead gently.

"I've got to go. If you don't wake up soon... you'll." I couldn't bring myself to say it. "So please wake up." I felt tears well up. He nodded and I left his mind and woke up with a gasp.

"Why is there so much blood?" Taehyung asked, sitting up.

"It's a blood spell." I couldn't bring my voice any louder than a whisper, feeling down about the whole situation.

The way Jimin spoke then... it was like he wasn't waking up.