Chapter Eight

Jimin

"Eon Jeong?" I asked, my eyes wide. Her pupils were dialated, her face was pained and was that a... bite mark?

"Sorry, I'm her. I'm off limits to customers." She spoke. Almost like she had been programmed to say that. "Anyone else you'd like?"

What were we meant to do?

Come on Namjoon. Think of something and tell us!

I took things into my own hands.
"How about a little deal, you come with me and I'll pay you a bit extra." I whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened.

"Of course." She smiled brightly at me. "Please follow me."

"Jimin what are you doing?" Namjoon hissed.

"Just shut this place down, I'll protect the girl." I spoke lowly back.

"Are you an idiot? They've been looking for the Jeon Witch for years. You're going to get killed." Namjoon grabbed my arm.

"It's the only way we can shut this place down." I sighed. "Listen, I'll come back safe." With that I pulled my arm from him and followed Eon Jeon down into the hallways. She opened a door into a pink lit room, candles on the wall.

Her hands reached to the back of the bra she was wearing and I grabbed her hands gently.

"Eon Jeong, I don't want you for that reason." I spoke quietly. Her eyes met mine.

"W-What's wrong? H-Have I done something wrong?" Her eyes widened. "P-Please don't hurt me."

"You're drugged up. Come here." I grabbed her gently, she flinched every time I moved. I shrugged my jacket off and wrapped it around her. "This might hurt a little bit, okay?" I asked. She flinched as I leant to her neck and broke the skin.

A cry of pain came from her lips.

"I-I'm sorry! D-Don't hurt me!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. I chanelled my thoughts to the drugs in her system instead of her blood and I tasted whatever was tainting her enter my mouth. She soon stopped fighting back and I pulled away, spitting out the drug liquid.

"Calm down." I whispered and watched her neck heal. "I won't hurt you."

"J-Jimin?" She squeaked. "Y-You're here..." Her arms wrapped around my neck. "The rest of the boys, where are they?"

"They're shutting this place down." I spoke quietly. "Last time we tried we got ambushed. If we had stayed and fought you wouldn't of been here."

"It's okay..." She whispered still clinging onto me.

"Get the witch and leave!" I heard. She froze.

"Jimin you need to hide." She panicked. "They'll kill you."

"No, I told the boys I would protect you." I spoke standing in front of her protectively. The door burst open.

"You're one of them!" One of the four men ran in shouted. "Kill him."
Three of them ran towards me and I tried fighting them off as Eon Jeong backed away.

I could sense the fear radiating off her. Even when I threatened her life the first time she hadn't ever felt scared before.

I felt something hit my head and I gasped for breath falling to the floor. I couldn't move.

"You three grab the witch, I'll kill the vampire." The fourth guy growled heading towards me.

"Eon... Run..."