Chapter Fourteen

Eon Jeong

I woke up sprawled over several people. But someone's arms around me. I saw up slowly, their arms falling. I looked around and saw Jimin asleep underneath me. I felt the blush rise up to my cheeks and I climbed off everybody before stretching out. I waved my hands and watched as the blanket straightened itself out over everybody and I smiled.

I went and used the bathroom before anybody else was up. I finished and dried off almost instantly before heading back downstairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple from the bowl and stood there.

"Jimin, you need to calm down." I heard Namjoon whisper quietly. I popped my head out the kitchen and saw Jimin cradling his head and Namjoon hugging him gently.

"Deep breaths."

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Jimin hasn't fed in a while." Namjoon spoke. "He's just rather thirsty. It causes a bit of pain dependent on how long it's been..." I tossed the apple core into the bin and walked over and crouched beside Jimin.

"G-Get away, I don't want to hurt you." He stuttered, I caught a glimpse of his bright red eyes, his fangs painfully poking out.

"Namjoon, I've got this. Jungkook used to be really bad with this." I gently stood Jimin up and supported him. His face showing great amounts of pain. "You get back to sleep okay?"

Namjoon looked at me concerned before nodding and laying down. I slowly led Jimin up the stairs and to the guest room.

"P-Please just stop. I-I don't want to hurt you." He spoke.

"You won't hurt me, I trust you." I replied and sat him on the bed. Another wave of thirst hit him as I closed the door. "Jungkook ran out of blood supply the other day. So..." I pulled my hair off my neck and Jimin's eyes widened. His fangs seemed to grow.

"N-No..." He stuttered, his eyes trained on my neck. I came and knelt on the bed beside him.

"Jimin, please just take it." I spoke.

"I want you to take it. Class this as payment for yesterday."

"I-I could drain you, easily." His voice became hoarse.

"I trust you." I spoke and he moved closer, his significantly larger self looming over me. "Don't be afraid."

"I-If it hurts, tell me to stop." He whispered. I nodded and his hands slid into mine as he pushed me down so I was laying on the bed. His lips ghosted across the top of my skin and I closed my eyes. "Y-You're nervous. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure Jimin." I whispered. He broke the skin on my neck, being as soft as he could. I could feel him drinking, and I could hear it too. I kept my eyes closed, ignoring the fact it definately hurt. His thumb stroked the back of my hand gently and I felt myself relax.

Somehow when his fangs were removed, I missed the sensation.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I opened my eyes and saw my blood trail down the corner of his lips. I nodded and saw concern in his eyes before he let out a sigh.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, meeting his eyes. He nodded closing his eyes, his tongue swiping over his lips a small smile present on his face.

"Thank you." He whispered. "It really helped."

"It's no problem." I closed my own eyes, relaxing into the pillow. Rather tired.

"You're tired aren't you?" He asked. I gave a slight nod and within seconds I wasn't on the bed anymore, but half on top of him, half not. "I'm sorry, that means I took a little more than I should of. Please go to sleep..."

"You won't leave will you?" I asked him, he shook his head and I relaxed. His hand left mine for a brief second before I felt the blankets around us and his hand was back in mine.

--

I woke up wrapped in arms. I opened my eyes blinking slowly.

"You're awake..." Jimin whispered. I sat up looking at him sleepily.

"Yeah..." I laughed stretching out as I sat up, basically straddling him. His eyes widened and a faint blush covered his cheeks.

"Jimin? Where are you?" I heard Namjoon call out as he walked along the hall. Jimin's hands fell from mine and he held my waist.

"We're best going to see him before he thinks I'm dead." I laughed quietly and slipped out of his grip.

"You have blood on your neck." Jimin's thumb gently ran over the wound on my neck. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair so it covered my neck. He was stood behind me, his eyes meeting mine in the reflection.

"I can't have you getting killed by Jungkook, can I?" I smiled slightly and the door opened. Jungkook stood there hands on his hips.

"Why can I smell blood?" His eyes were a slight red.

"I honestly don't know." I met his eyes. "I couldn't sleep downstairs so Jimin took me up here. That's all."

"This is where it smells of blood the most." Jungkook growled and grabbed my arm pulling me to him. He pulled my hair from my neck and his grip tightened when his eyes drifted across the other side of my neck.

"Jungkook... t-that hurts. Stop..." I yelped. Closing my eyes. He didn't stop and I could feel the tension between Jimin and Jungkook.

"You're going back to Yeong Mi's house whenever the boys are around." Jungkook growled. "Get your things and go." He threw me to the side and I went flying across the room. I groaned as I hit the wall.

"Jungkook look at what you just did." Namjoon yelled and pointed towards me. I closed my eyes.

"Shit... Eon Jeong." He went to run over.

"Barrier magic, wall." I held my hands up and watched as the shimmering barrier encased Jungkook. I stood up slowly watching a bruise form around my wrist. "You say I'm dangerous when I have an outburst, but if you were to have a full blown one, there's no way I can protect myself against you. So if anything, you're the dangerous one."

I slid past Namjoon in the doorway, who was looking between Jungkook, Jimin and I.

"Go to Hoseok, he'll heal you." Namjoon held my shoulder lightly and I nodded before walking downstairs.