Chapter Six

Jeon Eon Jeong.

I sat in the waiting room of Kwang Soo's house.

"Eon Jeong!" He cheered walking out of a nearby room and seeing me. "What is it that you need?"

"I need a book on fighting magic, and I need you to teach me." I spoke.

Kwang Soo was the only legal black magic user in the region.

"What's this for?"

"Jungkook doesn't believe in me, he's constantly protecting me and I'm starting to hate it more and more." I sighed and he lead me to his library. "After my outbreak a few years ago he doesn't trust me at all."

"So you need to increase your power usage. Which is easy." He smiled using the same magic I did in front of Hoseok to get the book. "Here's your book, however I need you to follow me to the therapy room."

"How long are we looking at?" I asked.

"A day at most. A day and a half with the teaching."

"Okay, can I text Yeong Mi?"

"She already knows you're here." He smiled. "I used the telepathy spell I taught you, with her last time we met. She knows to cover for you as well."

"Thank you, Kwang Soo." I smiled. He lead me to a table.

"You're okay with this right? You know what is needed to increase your power?"

"I'm okay with it, don't stop this time. Last time we stopped before it was done, the outbreak happened. We knew that was a side effect of not completing the procedure."

"Fair enough." He lifted me onto the table and strapped me in. "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

--

"Yeong Mi said that Jungkook came over." Kwang Soo spoke quickly after I had laid strapped in the chair for the day. "He knows you're not there. He'll kill me-" The doorbell rang. I looked up at him sleepily, aching all over.

"He won't kill you..." I spoke. "You best get ready to fight though, that's probably him." I opened the book he had given me the earlier and read through it quickly as I perched on the edge of the table.

Kwang soo sighed and walked out the room.

"Kwang soo where is she?" Jungkook yelled. I flinched slightly. I even felt sorry for Kwang Soo. I closed the book sighing and walked to where the yelling was. "Yeong Mi told me she was here. I swear if you've hurt her in any way, or if she has another outburst because of you, I'll kill you."

"Hands off him." I narrowed my eyes and did a few hand gestures I remembered from a page in the book. Jungkook went flying into the wall. "He did nothing wrong to me, he's helpedme become stronger. Like you should have."

"Eon Jeong..." Jungkooks eyes widened.

"So don't just burst in here making accusations." I spoke. Kwangsoo's receptionist looked up at the commotion. "Please leave. I've got training to do." With that he dropped to the floor and gave me a sad look.