Chapter Seven

Eon Jeong

Day three of training and I was noticably stronger.

'Hoseok, any missions?'

'Yeah, we're just about to go on one, why?'

'Where and what is it?'

'A brothel. It's hidden under the mall.'

'Need a female?'

'I don't know, but apparently the man there is looking for females to take in. Please be careful, we don't need you today.'

'Okay, keep safe.'

I smiled waving a goodbye to KwangSoo and walked out the building. I stretched out walking home in the dark.

"So you're the one our master had his eyes on." Someone spoke from behind me. I turned and saw two men stood there. "You're coming with us."

--

I lost track of time after that, I was too high on whatever they medicated me with whilst I was at the brothel. When I had gotten there, there were a few dead males, but a lot more blood than what they could supply.

I was sat in the room alone when Hoseok's voice was in my head.

'Are you still with KwangSoo?'

'No.'

'Where are you then?'

'Help. I don't want to be here.'

I walked out the room fixing the strap on my shoulder. I was stuck here, the brothel. Although they never had me doing things, they still had me pleasing them. But I couldn't say no. It was like they had a spell on me with the medication they used.

"You're lucky we keep you to ourselves, we've had some rough men come through those doors." One of the bosses grabbed me before I entered the bar. "Couldn't have your pretty delicate skin getting damaged now could we?"

"What should I do now boss?" I asked.

"Come a bit closer, I want a taste." He eyed up my neck, and as much as I willed my body not to go, I did. His lips hovered above my neck before his eyes went red in the dark and he broke the skin. I let out a slight cry of pain as he drank a little.

--

I was being on the bar floor today, enticing customers in. I walked in there and saw a group of males walk in. My eyes dropped to the floor remembering the one main rule. Don't make eye contact.

Jimin

"Can I interest you in one of our private rooms with one of our girls?" The voice rang off her lips, as clear as daylight.

"Eon Jeong?"