Chapter Ten

Jimin

I watched the scene fold out in front of me. It wasn't pleseant seeing your best friends die in front of me.

"What are you going to do now? Even you can sense it Jungkook, she's not waking up." The man laughed. "Even if I didn't kill you, you would want me to. Just so you didn't have to live with the guilt that your sister died because of you."

"Dead? Do you think so little of me?" Eon Jeong spoke standing up.

"Eon Jeong, just run..." Jungkook cried out, tears rolling down his cheeks. No one had ever seen him like this before. "Leave us and run."

"I've never been one to run away." She spoke calmly and she looked up at the man. "You. You've got a lot to pay for, hurting those women. Hurting my brother, hurting his friends. You're running an illegal business, more so since all those women except me, are humans."

"What are you going to do about it, witch?" He laughed looking at her. "You're pathetic compared to your ancestors. They were strong and powerful, the most you can do is hallucinations to hurt your victims in the real world."

"Have you heard though?" She asked. "I may not be all powerful, but I'm a hell of a fighter."

"Prove it." He smirked and got into a fighting stance.

"Do we want to use weapons?" She held her hands out, two swords hovering above the palm of each hand.

"You can use them." He smirked. "You're still going to loose."

"Thats your mistake." She shrugged and swapped the sword out for a little dagger. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath before getting into a fighting stance.

"No, don't do this! Eon just run!" Jungkook yelled. After he had said that she sprinted at the man, eyes still closed. Only just before she reached him did she leap up above him and put the dagger between her lips, her eyes still closed. She used him like a spring board, so she pushed herself up high and twisted in the air.

"W-What where did she go?" The man looked behind him but didn't see her.

"Fighting magic, a thousand swords." She spoke in the air, waving her hands about and swords appeared around her. She thrusted her hands forwards and they all flew towards the man. She landed on the ground, opening her eyes. The man had missed all but two of the swords.

"Metal doesn't work on me, I'm a vampire." He smirked.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, you're bleeding pretty heavily." I couldn't see her facial expression from this angle. The boys were slowly regaining their strength. He darted towards her and she dodged his claws just about. His eyes turning red.

"How did you dodge that?" His eyes widened and he turned to face her.

"Let's stop playing about, try and kill me. I dare you." Her voice lowered. She blew a strand of hair out of her face and her eyes narrowed in determination. The man swung for her and she dodged it again. The way her body moved, you could tell that she was serious this time.

"She's on another outbreak..." Jungkook whispered. His eyes wide. "She wouldn't of survived so long..."

She caught the man, and caused a deep cut across his stomach, however it started to heal. The man grabbed her by the neck whilst she was close enough and lifted her up.

Her legs kicked out as she tried flinching away. She closed her eyes and calmed down. Her body went limp, she even dropped the dagger on the floor. The mans claws scratched down her side, and blood seemed to pour. Her eyes opened, her face showing no pain as she kicked the mans hand from her and she dropped to the floor, on her back.

The man leant down, her body had given up. I tried pushing myself to my feet but I still felt dazed. I couldn't sit here and let her die, the boys still weren't able to get up off the floor. Her lips curved up into a smile.

"Jungkook?" She whispered, her voice breaking.

"Eon Jeong. I told you to run." He croaked.

"Don't ever say I can't fend for myself again." She spoke with more strength. "Fighter Magic, claw attack." She waited till the man had bitten into her neck and pulnged her hand through his chest. All the way through and out the other side. In her hand held his heart.

"W-What?" The man choked ontop of her. She pulled her hand back out, her body covered in blood that was hers and wasn't. "You still can't kill me. Your claws aren't a stake."

"As a Jeon witch, I damn you to the deepest parts of hell." She sat up wincing. "Hunter Magic, stake." She threw the heart up in the air as a stake appeared in her other hand and she threw it. Hitting the heart with the chunk of wood. The man watched wide eyed and turned to dust.

"Eon Jeong..." Jungkook looked at her.

"Healer magic..." She smiled leaning her back against the table. "Heal." She pushed her hands towards me and the boys, her own eyes slowly closing over.

A beam of what was like what I saw when she was fighting the man earlier left her hands and covered us.

"Heal yourself!" Jungkook cried. "You're going to die!"

Her hands dropped as he said that. Her eyes fully closed.

"No..." Jungkook cried out and sprinted towards her. We all stayed back, letting him have his moment.