Chapter Four

*Warning, scenes of a violent nature in this chapter*

Jeon Eon Jeong

'Namjoon has been held up with someone else, no one can get to you in time. Abort the mission!' Hoseok's voice entered my head. I felt my heart race.

Everybody but Jungkook knew I was here and had seen me tonight. They knew what I was here to do.

"So what are you?" He asked. "I can't sense anything from you."

"I'm a half witch." I lied, I was a witch, but my magic just didn't seem to want to work. "My mother never believed in using her powers, which means I didn't get much. You?"

"I'm a werewolf." He smirked, his once brown eyes turning a dark yellow. "Trust me you're going to have a great time tonight." He leant down to my ear. I couldn't abort the mission now, he'd get suspicious.

'I can't abort the mission, I'm in too deep to seem innocent. Tell Jungkook if you can get to him.'

'Are you sure? He'll kill you if you don't die beforehand.'

'I'm sure.'

I reached the door and fumbled with the room key that Hoseok had handed me as the guy's hands pulled my back against his chest, his lips harsh against my jawline. I pushed the door open and closed it behind us. His hands reached for the zipper. I felt the cold metal of the dagger strapped to my thigh.

"Are you ready for the time of your life?" He asked. I nodded and forced a blush to my cheeks.

His lips attacked my neck.

"Defensive magic, Hallucination." I spoke quietly, he froze as he heard it.

"You bitch!" He yelled pushing me backwards, I quickly did the hand movements as I flew to the floor. The walls and floor changed around us. "You're working with Namjoon and his friends, aren't you?"

"Nope." I smirked, lying. "I'm here all alone." I'd have a better chance of fighting him off if he didn't know. The blackness wrapped around us and I let out a laugh and saw his figure freeze.

The scenery changed to where we were high up on a building. The wind pushing about us. I felt his heart start to race.

"No..." He whispered his eyes widening as we were stood on the edge. The sound of the wind loud in my ears. Probably his too.

"A fear of heights." I smiled. "I'd be careful or you're going to go into cardiac arrest with that heart beat."

"I'll kill you. You have no gun on you. You can't kill me. Your magic won-" I pushed him off the edge to shut him up and watched as he fell through the hallucination. I jumped off after him and he couldn't move or speak as he was that scared.

"What were you saying?" I landed on his back and knew that outside the hallucination I was nearing him. I drew my blade in the outside world and closed my eyes. "Here's a secret. I am working with Namjoon and his gang. However they don't know I'm here. But you should know that what you've done and what you're doing is illegal. You must pay the price."

With that the hallucination dropped and I saw him blink a few times in front of me and I pulled the cool silver metal across his neck.

Blood seeped from his lips and he coughed up blood onto me. His body trying to heal itself, unfortunately for him the blade was silver.

"You bitch." He stuttered. I smirked and plunged the knife into his chest right the way through, the sound of skin ripping echoed in my ears. I watched as blood sprayed across the room and my body. I twisted the knife harshly and watched the life fade from the mans eyes. I breathed heavily, using the hallucination spell for so long had tired me.

I pulled the knife from his chest and watched as he hit the floor. The door burst open and Jungkook stood there.

"Who killed him?" He asked.

"Me, I'm holding the knife after all." I held the knife up. His eyes locked onto the knife.

"No you didn't. You couldn't even kill the spider on the wall the other day." He rolled his eyes.

"Want a bet? Use your vampire sense, no one else was here." I spoke. His eyes turned red and he hesitated before nodding, shock present on his face.