CHAPTER FOUR

Revealed
Chrystal

"So, where did you go?"I curiously asked. He never answered. He just sat there and stared off into the far abis, thinking. If he didn't want to tell me then I wasn't going to press further, so I got up and walked away. After a few steps towards the window Braden's hand coiled around my wrist. I turned to him and instantly knew something was wrong. "Braden what's wrong. You've been out of it since you got home. Please tell me." He just looked at me and hesitantly responded, "You're not Chrystal Marie Rogers."

He swallowed nervously, waiting for me to take it in like he was serious. I just lightly laughed. I pulled out of his grip and continued towards the window. I lifted it up and slide outside to get some fresh air. I don't know what he means by that. Who else would I be? I felt Braden placd his hand on my back to let me know he was there and I turned to him again, looking those dark green eyes. He never jokes around, so why would he be now? If he says I'm not Chrystal Rogers, then who am I?

"What do you mean? "I asked way too late. He took a deep breath and swallowed it down like strong cherry flavored cough syrup. You were right when you said the man that beat you and raped you every day couldn't be your father." I looked at him questioningly. "Chrystal Lizabeth Diamond was kidnapped from the royal family in Norway when she was four. Her parents, the King and Queen, offered a huge reward to whoever brings her back." He paused, "That was 12 years ago."

I sat there confused. What was he trying to say, that I was kidnapped when I was little and that I'm actually a missing Princess from Norway? "No, that can't be me. I would have remembered being kidnapped. I don't know where you got that story from, but it's not me. " I said and turned back around. " Do I have to prove it to you?" He asked, impatiently joining me at the unsteady railing. "Sure, but my parents didn't kidnap me Braden, so you can't prove anything." I said in fake confidence. I didn't want to think of them being that cruel. I mean yeah, they used me, beat me, and raped me, but I like to think that the memories I have of when I was little was with them, and they did love me at one point.

"Where going to Robbie's" he said and gently pulled me through the window. We left the building and turned right. I've met Robbie before, he is the big high-tech computer guy behind all of Braden's mastermind crimes. My chest tightened. If he is taking me there, then they must have some hard evidence. Which means he is probably right and my parents never loved me. Tears threatened to break out of their cells at that thought.

We walk into the abandoned building and the odors of rusted metal and marijuana forced theirselves up my nose, bringing back memories I didn't want to remember. "Back again B! And I see ya got the pretty lady with ya." He said and Braden glared at him, amused by his bravery to look at me let alone say something about it. "She needs proof." He mutter at him. Robbie simply went straight to work to pull up some files. He then nodded and Braden pulled me behind the desk so I could read it myself. My heart tightened and I could hear the blood pumping throughout my body. Please don't be right, please don't be right.

King and Queen of Norway wake up to find four year old Princess Chrystal Lizabeth Diamond missing and a ransom note in her place. Justice department says a suspicious couple were seen leaving the area with a small child the night of the Valley Ball.

On the next screen was a missing persons report and a picture of me when I was little. Then another, newer news clipping about the anniversary of the day she was kidnapped. I wouldn't be very convinced if it weren't for the picture. The picture on the report and the picture of me were exactly identical. My eyes flicked between the two, comparing every crease, every red hair, every freckle. Nothing was different.

I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I rebelled against my instinct. "This proves nothing." I said nonchalantly, I was too scared to trust anything now. I'm trying not to get my hopes up again. "Yes it does! Look at the pictures! There is not a single difference, we even ran it through the computer for reassurance. Now try to tell me some bull about how y'all aren't the same person!" I didn't say anything, I just looked at him, rolled my eyes and turned to walk out. "Good lord, what do you want a blood test?!" He half yelled and threw his hands up in the air.

"Sure." I said, " but only to prove you wrong." I don't know why I keep acting like I'm so sure of it. I'm not at all. "Okay. Robbie find us a way to get us to Norway by Thursday and make us any kind of fake ID we might need." He said and pulled me the rest of the way to the door, "and by the way, your coming with us." And with that we walked out the door.

I don't want to go. I don't want to take a blood test. I don't want him to be right. I just want to be happy with the thought that my parents really did love me. We went home and packed what little stuff we had and crawled into bed. I turned towards the wall with my back to Braden. Sighing, he placed his arm across my waist and forced me to turn around and look into his deep green eyes that said everything he showed me was the truth. I just shrugged it off and tried to drift off to sleep, as far away from him as I could get with his arm wrapped across my waist.

Today was full of planning and being with Robbie. He got us fake tickets and IDs and everything else we needed. We were scheduled to be on the plane by 10:30 tonight. I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready to go to Norway and be the missing princess that has finally returned. But then again, I don't think I will ever be ready for this. We've been through security and almost got kicked out because I had to be searched by a male, and Braden flipped out. Now it's time to get on the plane. We turned in our tickets and took the ramp into the plane, our bags in our hands. We had to sit in separate seats to look a little normal. Braden didn't like the idea of me sitting with other people, considering my past, but I told him I would be fine.

Plane wasn't as packed as I thought, and I did end up sitting next to people, but they all seemed nice and harmless. It was during the middle of the plane ride when my bladder decided it was about to explode. I got up, sliding my way through the obstacle course of people, and ran to the bathroom. After I came out, I was met with Braden's green eyes and his bombarding questions. "Are you okay?  I saw you run to the bathroom. What's wrong?"
"I'm fine. I just had to pee." I said defiantly, and walked back to my seat. I never made it there though. Instead I was pulled inside a storage room by a big blonde haired, blue eyed guy with muscles that were too big to look good. "I hope your not with that guy. You're too sexy for him." He whispered in my ear, placing both hands on my hips. Pushing his body against mine, he added, "He could never please you as much as I could." I gasped and he roughly placed his hand against my mouth to shush me.

All I could do was hope Braden would notice I wasn't at my seat and come find me. But no, I get my hopes up too much. The baby blue eyed guy pinned my hands above my head and crashed his sloppy wet lips against mine. I didn't respond, I just firmly pressed my lips together to block his tongue. He still managed to snake his tongue into my mouth. Slowly, he started to grind his hips into mine and slightly pulled away to whisper,"See how hard you make me princess?" I couldn't handle it any longer. I pushed him with all my strength, but he was stronger than me. I was nothing but a fragile little toy that was forced to suffer through this again. "Oh, so you like this huh?" He said smirking. He pulled away to slip his hand down my dark blue denim shorts, starting out by rubbing me through my underwear, but quickly progressed to thrust his fingers into me. I wanted to scream in pain and disgust.

After awhile he stopped playing down there and moved to my chest. There was never a moment he wasn't touching me. I felt him slip my shorts off and my eyes widened. He didn't wast a second jamming himself into me. Pain shot up my legs and all the way up my body. My head repeatedly bounced against the wall. With that and his moans I hoped that would be a warning sign to anyone who heard. He finally finished with me, pushed me away, and left me there crying.

Braden frantically ran in and spotted me instantly. I looked up at him and said, "You never came."