CHAPTER FIVE

I'm not telling

Braden

    I went to go check on Chrystal again, but when I got to her seat, she wasn't there. I was sure she made it to her seat after she went to the bathroom. Where could she be? This isn't a very big plane, she has to be somewhere. I searched everywhere, the bathrooms, the kitchen and the storage areas. I stopped and asked a stewardess,and she told me there was another storage room in the back. I quickly thanked her and rushed back there passing many people on the way. As soon as I got in the room I saw her crying on the floor with her shorts beside her. she looked up at me."You never came"

Those words broke my heart to a million pieces. How could I let this happen again? I should have made her sit with me.I should have protected her.I bent down to her level and wiped away all her tears and pulled her into a hug. At first she flinched and pulled away but gradually understood it was me. After she was stable and had her shorts back on I looked into her light hazel brown eyes."Who did this to you." I asked,"I swear to god he is dead." She just stayed silent, horror filling her eyes.

I pulled her up and gently slid my arm around her waist to steady her. We went straight to my seat and I set her into the empty chair next to me.She just stared blankly into the white seat in front of her.I gently pulled her into my lap and made her look at me. A tear began to caress her cheek and I swiped it away with my thumb, brushing her mangled hair behind her ear.

"What can I do to make it better?" I wispered more to myself than to her. She took a deep breath and did something I never expected her to do.

Chrystal

"What can I do to make it better?" he whispered. But there was nothing that could make it better. All I wanted was him. He made everything better with his gentle calloused hands and his soft eyes that hide all the horrific things he has seen.I took a deep breath and did what I had been waiting to do since I met him.

I pushed my lips to his and unexpectantly sparks didn't fly like it says in the movies and books. Nothing was like what they said. Everything was so much better. I might not have felt sparks, but I knew this was right.This was the first time I was sure about anything. How could this not be right? Our lips fit perfectly together and we akwardly moved together. I say akwardly because nothing in life is perfect.Except in this moment.This moment was full of bliss and comfort. I never wanted to leave this moment. It was just a simple kiss, not one full of saliva. We were intterrupted by the entercom informing us that we would land in ten minutes.

We relluctantly pulled away and he accompanied me to gather my stuff.On the way there I saw the blue eyed man smirking at me and he winked. Normally I would cower away,but then I realized, i'm a missing princess and I have to be strong.That and I felt like being sassy because I was in a good mood from moments ago.I turned to Braden and kissed him again,this time with more passion and lust. I eventually forgot what my original goal was and got a little carried away. I wrapped my hands behind his head and pulled him closer.I have never yearned for someone to be closer until now. His hand slipped down my back and gently rested on the part between the small of my back and my butt.

He scoffed and I jumped.Breadon looked at him and then to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me the rest of the way.The look in his eyes scared me.He knew.

Braden

    I heard the guy behind us scoff and Chrystal jumped away.I looked between them and rage knocked on the door along  with realization. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her seat so we could get her luggage and go back to my seat.I didn't talk the rest of the way.Even after, we got off the plane I only talked when I had to.Once we got to the hotel it was five in the morning, so I carried the sleeping Chrystal from the rental car to our room.When I was sure she was asleep and safe I went to Robbie's room.