CHAPTER SIX

Taken

Chrystal

"Braden!" I screamed, franticaly rumaging through the room. He was not in there, so I walked two doors down to Robbie's room. I banged on the door impaciently and in less than a few seconds Robbie swung the door open."What do you want?" he said rudely and his eyes widened when he realized who I was. "You're lucky Braden isn't here. Those would have been your last words. Speaking of, do you know where Braden is?" He looked at me and nodded towards his room to invite me in. I hesitated, but stepped inside, leaving the door open for an easy escape.

"I'm not supposed to tell you, but he went to talk with the hitman. Here is the address they are supossed to meet at." he said and handed me a piece of paper. I took it and muttered a thank you as I ran out the door. I don't know how addresses work here but I could get a villager to help me. Stopping the first person I saw, thanking them after they pointed me in the right direction.

I walked into the rustic abandoned building and wrapped my arms around my body to keep warm. I looked around but there was no one. I walked farther into the building,determinded to find him, and as I got deeper voices became more clear.

"Do you have a personal preference you would like him to die?" said a women's voice.

"Yes. I want his lips cut off first, then his hands, next his dick. Last I want his eyes cut out, but leave his ears so he can hear himself screaming in agony." said the other man, but I knew who it was.It was Braden. I began to think of who he wanted to kill and why he wanted them to die in such a cruel way.It finally hit me as hard as a brick. The blue eyed guy on the plane.

I don't know how to feel. Yes, he hurt me, but does anyone deserve to die like that? I walk towards the voices, "Braden, I-" and thats all I got to say before someone cupped their hand over my mouth. I felt a sharp coldness on my kneck and it took me longer than it should have to realize it was a knife.Braden and the "hitman" lady looked at me in shock, but then the woman's shock turned into an evil smile.

"Well, what do we have here? Could it possibly be the missing princess!" said her rosey pink lips. Her hair was a dangerous blonde and her cheeks the same color as her lips. She had a long, stretched nose and her smile lines created perfect triangles that made her smile look bigger. Braden glared at her, then her minion who dared to touch me."How do know?" he said, now looking back at the evil blonde woman. She gigled and replied,"Oh honey, I'm the one that had her kidnapped. All I had to do was find a desperate american couple who wanted a bunch of money."

My eyes widened.They didn't even steal me because they wanted me, they only wanted money for drugs. "But they never got it." I said, my courage running thin, but I kept my voice strong. She looked at me and frowned. "No they didn't, and when they realized they weren't going to, they decided to keep you for themselves. I guess you finally got tired of them and snapped. Thats very unprincess like." she said with her usual smirk. I tried to take a step forward towards her, but the sharp coldness cut through skin as the man behind me stiffened.

Braden jumped forward but was suddenly stood right where he was with someone holding him back. Blood ran down my neck and I sucked in a breath. "How do you know all this?" I asked, trying not to let my voice show my fear. "Oh, that's an easy one.I've been stalking you since you were born. I know everything single thing about you." she grinned. "I believe it is time to go. Come on princess, if you go willingly then he won't get hurt." Braden began to fight and curse the woman, but the guy behind him injected him with a needle. "No, Chrystal! Don't you dare touch her!" he said, falling to his knees. I looked at him and his eyes became droopy, "I love you." His face collided with the cool floor and I was escorted out to sort through my thoughts.

Braden

I woke up with a piercing headache and my body lying on the cold concrete of the abandoned warehouse. Memories rushed back into my head, making my headache worse and a heartache to begin. They took her. Panic consumed me and I wanted to run straight out there and find them, but I knew better. Never trust your instincts, especially when you're dealing with people like them. A light buzzing filled my ears and it took me too long to realize it wasn't in my head. I busted through the doors and ran as far as I could before the building was engulfed in flames.

After escaping the scene before anyone saw me, I went straight to the hotel. At least I still had Robbie. I needed all the help I could get if I was going to start a war against a hitman society. I walked into Robbie's room and he looked up from his screen. "I've already followed them as far as I could through security footage." he said. "After I gave her the address, I watched her to make sure nothing happened, but there weren't any cameras in the warehouse."

I nodded my head, and began to plan. We have to be patient, something I hate very much, to get her back.