Chapter 3: Why Me?

A/N: The G.S.G. is like a police academy for giant students. I also want to dedicate this chapter to some followers who have made my day with some of their comments in my other books. AutumnDiumano  thundercat2016  StarDreamer17 So please leave a comment or a vote :D

~~~Justin~~~

Everyone in the cafeteria just stopped what they were doing. Half of them stood up and bowed their heads to Juan. I was shaking and before I knew it I was running out of there. I ran to the court yard and hid behind a tree crying.

The ground started to shake and I heard Juan, "Justin?" he called softly. I froze in position not even daring to take a breath. That was until his shadow put me into the dark. I looked up to see his gentle face. I got up and ran as fast as I could until he picked me up.

"Please! Don't hurt me" I screamed and closed my eyes.

I heard him sigh and felt something warm rubbing my back. I opened my eyes to see Juan's face basically on me and his finger rubbing my back. "I claimed you Justin, I will never hurt you."

"Claimed Me! Like...like a pet?" I squeaked.

"NO!" he boomed "I claimed you as my guy" he said with a smile.

"What the fuck are you talking about" I snapped. "When someone wants a relationship they normally ask them out on a date or something...Not claim them like a lost fucking puppy!" I yelled.

"Well those are the rules of the G.S.G." My eye widened, "You..you are Juan Prince?" I asked as a whisper. 

He looked away rubbing the back of his neck, "Yeah I'm him" 

"Why me?" I said.

"The fucking best of the giant security guard is holding me and just claimed me as His" I said in disbelief.  

"Well if you put it that way, I sound so menacing" he said.

"Well you are menacing as hell to me right now Juan" I said in anger.

"Let me bring you back to the lunch room" he said sadly before putting me in his shirt pocket.

 I felt him start to walk and I started to shake until he put his hand on his pocket. I felt safe at that moment. Everything is so messed up right now. I just wish I could leave this place and never look back. 

I was shaken from my thoughts when I realized Juan stopped walking and I saw him looking down at me. I crossed my arms and he scooped me out of his pocket before putting back on the lunch table and walked away. 

~~~Juan~~~

The way he looked terrified of me before made me want to punch something. I'm just training to be a cop why does he care so much anyway! Why do I care what he thinks? Did he really think I would claim him like a pet...those people are sick. I stopped walking and looked back to see him crying into that girl...Jules's arms.

I walked back over to him and sat down. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

"You better be Mr." Jules snapped looking at me in the eyes.

"Please, Justin I did that so everyone else in the G.S.G. will look out for you" I said defeated. 

He looked up at me, "Why?" he asked in a broken voice.

The bell rang and we didn't move, "I guess I...I like you" I said getting up and walking away.

~~~Justin~~~