Chapter 4: You're Possessive

A/N: This chapter contains a little vore (nothing descriptive) so if you don't like it skip it. 

~~~Justin~~~

"Thank you Juan" I said looking up at him.

"Anything for you" he mumbled.

"Yeah...OK?" I said back slowly.

We got back to my house where I invited Juan in until the rain stopped. It was really coming down too. I told him were the towels are and he stared to dry off. I used it after him and sat on the couch. Dad walked down stairs and smiled when he saw us but, just continued to the kitchen. 

"So how did you know I was going to be at the tree?" I asked looking up. 

"What? I always Jog there..." he said like he was hiding something.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah I jog there every every Saturday and Sunday" he said.

"Strange when I'm there every weekend the ground doesn't shake" I said putting my hands on my hips. "Now cut the bullshit" 

"Fine! I might of saw you and followed you" he said sheepishly.

"What the hell! You always stalk the guys you talk to" I said in anger. I pinched my nose bridge when dad put down a giant cup of hot chocolate. 

"Here you two must be cold....If you need anything I'll be in my office" dad said. I sighed nodding my head and he left.

"And I only stalk what's mine" he said.

"Oh hell no! I'm not yours. I'm no ones and I want to keep it that way Juan!" I snapped looking away with tears in my eyes.

"What ever you say" he said mockingly as he took the hot chocolate and sipped it.

"Why are you so damn possessive of me! I feel..." I turned around and looked up at him "I feel like a... like a toy" I said letting the tears fall.

Juan's face softened, "At first I toyed with you yes but, I got to know you and you aren't a toy...I just hated when that bug hurt you" he said looking away.

"In middle school he let a giant take me to his home and I almost didn't make it" I sobbed. "That giant used me like a fucking doll! I escaped and told mom and dad that I ran away from school and fell down the old hiking trail" I covered my mouth and way Juan's eyes a shade of dark that I could only associate with the devil himself.

"He What!" Juan screamed causing my dad to run down the stairs. I got so scared that I passed out.

~~~Juan~~~

"What the hell happened?" Justin's father asked.

I told him what Justin just told me and he looked just as angry as I did. His father told me I could take a shower wash my cloths  and that he will wait this Justin until he wakes up. I ran up stairs and got into the shower. I put my cloths in and jumped in the shower. When I was done my cloths were clean and I slipped back into them and went down stairs to see a crying Justin in his fathers arms.

I walked over which made Justin flinch, "Sorry, I guess you're right I'm possessive OK?" I said.

"I'm possessive over my mom like like that too...as I said before I'm a half-ling too" I said looking at him. 

He nodded in understanding and I smiled. 

"Is it too late to press charges?" his father asked me.

"If it has been over a year than yes it is sir" I said.

Justin just cried harder, "I was in 6th grade when that happened" he said.