Chapter 11: Epilogue

~~~Justin~~~

+++1 year later+++

Juan and I got married in our backyard overlooking the sea. We both were once lost in the sea of people that are in this cruel world. We are both closer than ever as we both never want to live with out the other. 

At the wedding Star proposed to Jules to which Jules said yes. I looked up at Juan and his beautiful smile. The world seemed to bow before us here at his moment. We walked down the isle and to the front yard where we where going to dance. 

We danced until the sun was starting to set and everything felt like a real life fairy tale. Everyone was just talking and relaxing around the dance floor. Juan was petting my head as we walked through the garden we designed last week. 

"I hope I can make you happy Mr. Prince" Juan said looking down to me.

"Of course you can My love just keep being yourself" I said looking him in the eyes.

He kissed my head and I kissed his lip. I was smiling until a beautiful rose next to us started to open. We heard crying and that was when I saw her. A little girl with hair as red as the rose was sobbing. She looked like she was around 5 years old. 

"Hey! Its alright" I said as Juan moved me next to the rose.

The girl screamed when Juan's hand came near her.

"He won't hurt you" I said jumping to the rose and holding her.

"He's big and scary" she said.

"I just married him, trust me he won't hurt you" I said rubbing her back.

She moved her hands from her eyes, "You won't hurt me will you?" she asked Juan.

"I would never sweetie" he said.

She ran into my arms, "Papa!" she yelled happy.

She than ran and jumped onto Juan, "Daddy!" she screamed happily.

+++  10 years later +++

~~~Rose~~~

"Papa! I'm going to the movies with Jill" I yelled to papa.

"Alright honey, Make sure you ask your dad too" he yelled back from the kitchen. 

I turned around and was walking to dad's office when the floor was shaking. Great he must of got up I thought. I walked under the door into his office.

"Daddy!" I yelled and he stopped and looked at me.

"Rose, what have I told you about being on the floor in here" he said scooping me up.

"I was just popping in to ask if I can go to the movies with Jill" I said.

"I'm fine with that sweetie just be home before 11 OK?" he said smiling at me.

"I will and I will call you when I get there too" I said knowing he would tell me to.

"That's my baby girl" he said kissing my head before he put me down by the door.

Papa was there looking at us. "I love you both" papa said hugging me.

Dad picked both of us up playfully, "And I love you two more" he said nuzzling us.

"I love you dad and papa" I said feeling very lucky to have them as my parents.

A/N: Here is a nice ending to Justin and Juan's story. The idea of Rose came from the story Flower Child by thundercat2016. Thank you all for reading and check out the new book I am about to write called  My Giant Prince.