Chapter 7: Justin!

~~~Juan~~~

I reached the park and was walking around trying to find Justin. As he walked he saw the tree Justin used to draw under and he saw something shining, as he got closer I saw the tracker I just gave to him.

"Justin!" I screamed as I picked it up with tears in my eyes. Just than officer Cat and officer Autumn drove up. I was on my knees crying because my baby was nowhere in sight. 

"Juan?" Cat said walking up to him slowly.

"He...he...took off the tracker" I sobbed.

I got up and kicked the tree causing it to go flying into the lake. I was about to kick the bench when I saw a piece of paper where the tree once was.

If you want to find your precious half-ling give me ten million credits or you'll find his body in the lake

-Derek

I yelled, "I'm going to kill you!" when I finished reading the note. I gave it to officer Autumn as I sat down to calm myself down. Than I called the captain on the radio and told her what happened. 

"We'll find him and everyone else missing. So far I found out that Derek's parents died two years ago and he was living in an apartment that he left two months ago. He has no credit cards or a phone to try and track." Captain Star said.

~~~Justin~~~

I started shaking when Derek came closer to me. I couldn't move because he chained me to the wall. At this point I noticed there was nothing around my neck...that fucker must of taken it off. I felt the ground shake and I heard Juan scream my name. I just cried looking away from the low life that took me away from my husband. 

I heard something hit the roof and Derek just laughed. "I'm going to kill you!" Juan's voice boomed. He must be near by but, can't see this building.

"I see the wheels turning lover boy...We are at the bottom of the lake and by judging from all of the noise Juan must of found my presents I left for him." he said mockingly.

He left after that for like an hour and I felt Juan leave making me cry. Most of the people in the room looked just as sad as me. Than the door flew open and Derek had a camera and a transmitter attached.

"Anything you want to say to your husband you abomination?" he asked before hitting me.

"Juan we're under the la..." I was cut off by Derek choking me and I passed out.  

+++2 hours later+++

I woke up strapped to a bed. I was panicking and pulling on my restraints when Derek walked in with 4 other guys. I was shaking because I had a feeling of what was to come. 

"Please don't..." Derek stuffed something into my mouth.

He than pointed to a camera in the corner, "You will give me a great deal of pleasure Justin. Just as you will give the other guys pleasure" he said before backhanding me which made me cry out in pain.

+++One Day Later+++

~~~Juan~~~

"You will give me a great deal of pleasure Justin. Just as you will give the other guys pleasure" he said before backhanding Justin which made him cry out in pain.  

I broke a piece of table off that I was gripping as I saw him touch my Justin. A deep almost animistic growl escaped my throat which made everyone back away from me slowly. "I have to find Justin and Kill that fucker" I said quietly. Everyone just froze as they looked at me which made me even more angry.

I walked back to my office and was just trying to think of what Justin was going to tell me in that video. We are under what? A lab? A lake???

Could Justin be under the lake in the old sewer systems. I basically jumped up and ran to the captain. 

"I think I know where they are" I said.

"Well don't hold back on me officer" she said.

"Justin was trying to tell me where they were in the video. I think they are under the lake in the old sewer system."

"Well they could be there because no one would look there." she said.

"Let get going than" I said.

"OK, lets hold a meeting we need to have a plan."

~~~Justin~~~

I was thrown back into the cell after there were done using me. An older woman crawled over to me and held me. She took a piece of her shirt and ripped it off to cover the cuts Derek made to my face.

An hour later Derek came back.

"Well your husband figured it out. Too bad he will kill you on his rescue mission" Derek said with a smile on his face.

My face went flush when he said that.

"When they kick in the giant door you will be squashed like the bug you are" he said laughing.

"Please no" I cried out as the woman tightened her grip on me to comfort me.

"Oh please yes!" Derek said back mockingly before he left the room.

~~~Juan~~~

We pulled up to the giant access door and I was about to kick it in when I heard quiet sobbing and I lowered my foot and motion for the captain to come over. We put our ears on the door and I heard Justin crying I was about to call out to him when I heard That voice.

"Well your husband is about to crush you with a door Justin...I'll see you never" he said laughing. 

My heart almost sank as I held onto the handle and kicked the door. It moved out of the sockets and I heard a scream. I removed the door to see Justin with cuts all over his body and his head covered. I carefully picked him up which made him scream until I said, 

"Shhh baby I got you" 

I removed the sack over his head and saw red. His face was cut up badly.

"Find the others" he said in a raspy voice.

I nodded and put him in my vest pocket and continued in with the team. We saw a cement box in the corner where we heard voices. I bent down carefully and ripped it in half to see a room with humans chained to a wall and Derek in the middle looking up at me. I walked over to him and was about to step on him when my captain ordered everyone else to get the humans. I picked up Derek and the other 4 guys behind him and gripped him so hard they cried out in pain.

We got back to the car when I dropped them a good distance into a cage and slammed it shut. I pulled out Justin and he was unconscious and I drove him to the hospital. When we got there he was barely breathing. I ran inside and saw all of the people he worked with look up to me and I cried,

"Please I can't loose him" I said as I put him on a hospital bed and they ran out to him wheeling him to the ER.

A/N: I love a good cliffhanger don't you? ;)