Chapter 10: My Happy Ending

~~~Justin~~~

Juan carried me to his car where he put me in the human seat. I winced in pain as I put the seat belt on. I saw him look at me from the corner of his eye before he started to drive me home. I took a nice long shower and put on my soft v-neck and my dress pants. I wore the shoes he gave me for my birthday and I smiled as I tied them. They are black high top with my name on one and his on the other.

I came out of the bedroom to see him in the outfit I first saw him in. I looked away blushing from the memories of him. He picked me up and kissed me.

"There is my handsome man" he said pulling away.

I hugged his chin and kissed his bottom lip, "And there is my soulmate" I said smiling.

"And you never forget that Justin" he said sternly.

He brought me to the car and as he sat down I saw something in his pocket. I looked ahead and smiled, "I hope tonight will be what I think it is" I thought. He drove us to the movies and he was sweating more than usual. I ignored it as we left to go to the diner...This is what we did on our first date.

The waitress this time was really nice and Juan was eating really slowly. He was just looking at me with lust in his eyes. It was like there was no one else there but us. I looked away from him blushing.

"Is there a reason you are recreating our first date minus me in your drink?" I asked which made him blush.

"If you want I could put you in there and arrest another waiter from here for you" he said with a smirk.

"Very sweet but, I'll pass baby" I said stuffing a piece of burger into my mouth.

He laughed and looked at his watch before looking back at me.

"We will leave in a few, I one more thing to do on this date" he said with the biggest smile.

"OK sweetheart" I said wiping my mouth on my napkin before walking over to a fry which Juan picked up and put in his mouth with the biggest grin.

"You took my fry...this means war you giant" I joked picking up the tooth pick that was used to hold the burger together and jabbed it up at Juan. He started to laugh hysterically and the waiter saw it and was laughing too.

Juan picked me up and kissed me which made me feel safe for once after Derek. I kissed him back and he set me down. He looked at his watch and asked for the check. He paid it and picked me up, he is so gentle with me I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like Juan. 

He put me in my seat before driving us once again. This time he put his jacket over me.

"Juan!" I yelled.

"I can't have you peaking and looking Justin this is a big surprise honey" he wined. It melted my heart and I smiled.

"Can I at least be able to see you?" I asked sweetly.

"Fine but, that is it" he said moving his jacket so I could only see him.

"Much better...I have the best view in the city" I said looking at his face.

"Really I thought you have the best view when I sat on you after working out?" he said and I shuddered at the memory.

Lets just say he was a jerk that day and he went on a run and saw me on the couch. He sat is gross body on me and I made him never forget when he fell asleep that night.

"No the best view was when I gave you payback that night my darling" I said batting my lashes at him.

"Yeah...We both have our moments" he said laughing which I joined in on until he put the car in park.

"Juan?" I yelled as he put the jacket completely over me.

"Wait my baby...Just wait for a few minutes" he said gently. I calmed down and gripped the jacket taking in his scent . The smell of his cologne and a very light musk. I relaxed until the jacket was taken off of me.

He looked at me with a fire in his eyes a fire of pure passion and lust. He picked me up and my jaw dropped. We where at the cliffs, where we used to always go on the weekends in high school. We used to talk about how beautiful it would be to live here.

In the distance I saw a house that was never there and I looked at Juan.

"Let me take you to our home" he said getting up with me in his hand.

This house was so amazing, it was a simple log cabin which made me smile. I always liked the simple things growing up and this...it was perfect. We got inside and all of our furniture was there and I looked up at Juan. 

"That is why I kept looking at my watch sweetie" he said looking down at me.

"This is what you were hiding" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"This was half of it" he said kissing me and walking to the back door. The backyard looked over the cliff and into the ocean and I saw in awe. I heard music start playing and I turned around on Juan's hand.

I saw both of our families and Star with Jules dressed up. Juan put me on the picnic table and got down on his knee. I covered my mouth and started to have tears fall down my face. 

"Justin, I fell in love with you after our first date when I felt loved for once by someone who I knew was the one. You broke my shell and I mended your broken soul...I almost lost you recently and I need to know that you will always be there for me as I will be for you so please Justin will you marry me?" 

He said that and I couldn't stand. I fell on my butt looking at him at a loss for words. I nodded, "Yes I will Juan...Yes I will!" I screamed before jumping onto him and crying into his shirt. I heard everyone clapping and Juan pulled me off of him.

He set me on the table and carefully slide the ring on my finger. He picked me back up and kissed me.

"Thank you Justin thank you" he cried.

A/N: Here is the ending to this tale but, lets skip into their happy ending and see how the two love birds will fair.