Are you kidding me!!!

Chapter 3

Suddenly Mr muscle throws me over his shoulder and walk other to the man announcing the winner.
Thankfully Mr muscle lets go of me.
But the announcer took my hands in his.
I glared at him then i saw that he was as muscular as Mr muscle here next to me.

Oh never mind.

I was trying to free myself from him but that only made him tighten his grip.

"So i am please to introduce you to the winner thus Elite of this event, with a number of 72 vampires killed, Miss Beka Knight,"he announced joyfully lifting my hand in the air.

I earn a lot of applause, some were mesmerise to finally get to meet me the other gave me an expression of disbelief cause they are shocked about the number of victims i made.

Chelsea was screaming, 'she is my friend, she is my friend and cousin'.
She was just saying that to be envy by others.

Pathetic!!!

The man still holding my wrist he continued.

"Now we will leave and let you enjoy the party,"he finished and gave the mic to a boy next to him.

He walk away but didn't let go of me thus drag me with him.

"Are serious right now,"i snapped.
"What?"he asked not even looking at me.

"Let go!!!"i said furiously.
He ignored me.

I've at least try to warn him.
"Hey,"i snapped. He looks at me then.
KICKED
I kicked him in the stomach and he fell on one knee.

As he lets go i turn around and was about to make a run for it but Mr muscle was right behind me and dared me to try anything.

I look into this deep blue eyes and was about to punch him in the nose but he dodge and managed to catch both my hands and tackles me to the ground.

Soon the man was already back up as if nothing had happened.

"You are sure as powerful as your reputation, no wonder that you were able to kill that much blood suckers by yourself, you are quite strong for a human girl,"he exclaimed.

What is he talking about,'human girl'.

"You give me no choice,"he added.
Then i saw him removing a syringe from his pocket.

Oh my gosh.
Is he going to...

"No no noooo, hey if you inject me this you are dead meat,"i warned.

He smirked but approaches anyway.

Without any warning he injects the substance directly into my neck.

Within seconds i felt dizzy and blacked out.

I opened my eyes to found that i was in a moving car.
I heard voices from afar...

"He will be so glad that we found her"
"Sure he will"
"I heard from Trey that he went to visit his brothers to sigh some documents about some rogues attacking their pack house or something like that"
"So that means that he will be tensed and frustrated, it's good that we have her for him, she will help to ease and calm him down"

Four distinct different voices said alternatively.

My vision became more reliable to notice that i was in a white Ferrari.

"Oh here she is back to reality,"exclaimed a dude that was on my left.
I look to the right and see Mr muscle staring at me.

"Your are so dead,"i resorted.
"Oh look at her trying to look fierce,"said the dude.

"Oh yeah, she is as fierce as a tiger,"commented the man that i recognised, the announcer.l

I look to his right and saw a cold looking guy.

So let me recap.
There is: the man, announcer of the winner and the one who dared to give me a shot
Secondly there is Mr muscle who tackled me to the ground
Thirdly there is the dude who seems very active
Finally there is the cold looking man driving the car.

"Just to inform you that you are still drugged so no stupid attempts to escape,"warned Mr muscle.

Hahaha we'll see that...