I give in

Chapter 12

Wait why was i so calm, submissive and gentle to Mike during these previous hours.

Was i that scared of him being killed. Where is the careless, selfish and self centered me.

I can't believe it.

Am i falling for him???

No way, there is no way this is happening.

I was thinking to myself not really interested in Dakota's childish arguments in the living room.

When she suggested to play a game.

That dump ass was always like this.

She is trying to humiliate us in front of the boys at all cost because Vicky and i use to embarrassed her when we were younger.

But we had our reasons for this behaviour.

Never mind i declined her suggestion and everyone went to their rooms except for Mike and i.

Then suddenly i felt relieved that my childhood friends were alive.

When my parents died i became revengeful so i started to kill those blood suckers one by one until i developed a unique skill of killing a large number of their kinds at one time.

So i became a loner to avoid my close 'beloved' friends to be killed as a revenge of the blood suckers.

Even if they think that i somehow destroy our friendship in the past, it was for their own sake even if they are unaware about it.

I am glad to see that they are still alive and now protected by their mates.

Suddenly Mike asked me what was wrong as he probably noticed that i was in a trance.

I said that it was nothing but he was not satisfied with that respond so he try again but i still dodge his question.

I thought that he had resign his ambition in knowing my thoughts when he stood up and threw me over his shoulder.
I struggled but it was of no use until we reach the bedroom then he let go and throws me on the bed.

I tried to move away but he was soon on top of me pinning me to the bed.

Then he stared down at me.

What is going to happen next, damn what is going on in his head right now???

"Look here little girl, i am still in control right now but my wolf is persisting on taking control and mark you right now to know exactly what you are thinking about or even go further and make you mine right now so i suggest you to answer before you regret it,"Mike advised.

I gulp not knowing what to do at first but then my stubbornness took over and i refused.

"Don't play hard to get cause you'll lose,"Mike stated.

"Try me,"i dared him.

When he was about to resort something i stopped him.

"I just feel relieved that Vicky and Dakota are both safe and sound in good care and security,"i admit.

I knew that this argument was going to nowhere but a catastrophic end.

He lean over me hugged me, and kissing my neck.

Damn this is so good. Does he even know what he is putting me through right now.

"Don't worry too much,"he comfort.

"Now that wasn't too difficult to say,"he added.

I could only rolled my eyes as i was still engulf in his hug not able to make a single move.

I soon fell asleep and so did he i assume.

What a damn day.

I am so done, i don't know why but every time my eyes lands on Mike i feel better.

So cliche right but you know what mind your own business cause i don't care about anyone's opinion.