Born

Chapter 23

6 months has passed now and may i say that Mike did surfer.

In the middle of the nights i made him go buy some ice cream and other stuff.
He alway complains but i always won.

I am in a clinic room right now and in labor.

The contractions are not that bad right now.

Mike is with me more stress and anxious than ever.

"Why are you so scared i should be the one to make this kind of facial expression,"i stated holding his hand.

"Actually i am just expressing your feelings, don't forget that i can feel what you feel, you are just not showing it,"he said serious.

I didn't know what to say. He was right.

It has been 12 hours of continuous contractions now. And this time it hurts a lot.

I screamed, took deep breathes, sweat, complain and everything else that goes with it.

Until he was born.
My baby.
A baby boy.

He was born at 2:03 am.

Mike took the baby in his arms and was so happy.

"Beka look,... how cute he is,"Mike said coming closer.

I took the baby in my arms and kiss its head.

"He is going to be as fearless as his mother,"i claimed.

"And a total hottie like his dad,"Mike added.

"Okay time to let the baby take a bath,"the pack doctor said.
He took the baby away.

"How are you feeling,"Mike asked kissing my forehead.

"Tire,"i simply said.

"Take some rest,"i nearby nurse requested smiling.

Mike nodded at me and i did as told.

I woke up the next morning hearing Mike talking to the baby.

"You know i was wondering something,"i said sitting on the bed.

"What is it?,"he asked still playing with the baby.

"What do you think of Blake,"i stated.

"What? Who is that,"he questioned confused.

"The baby, we need a name,  what kind of parents are we,"i said mentally slapping my face.

He titter looking at my facial expression.

"Ashton also is not bad,"Mike suggested.

"Okay then he will be called Ashton Blake Delemon,"i stated.

"Go fill the paper at the reception then we can leave,"i ordered him around.

"I don't think it's a good idea to leave the clinic so soon,"he remarked.

"Mike you know very well that i don't like these kind of place, it smell like.... syringe,"i exclaimed.

"Is it not the substance which in the syringe that has a smell,"he mocks.

"You know perfectly what i mean,"i hissed.

"Okay here, take Blake with you and i'll be right back,"he said and left.

Aw Blake you are adorable.
I can't wait for you to run around the house.

My little boy.

Just then my parents burst into the room.

"Where is he, aw my adorable little child," my mum said caressing Blake's warm cheek.

"How are you darling,"Dad asked me.

"Fine, i just want to leave,"i stated.

"You see honey i think that she has a phobia, ever since she was a child she couldn't stand the smell if medicine, if not the hospital itself,"she remarks.

"Ew mommy don't call dad honey, i find it so gross, like you are too old for that,"i stated.

My dad titter at this comment.

After an eternity we were back home but Mike strictly forbidden me to get out of bed.

Like hell i am going to stay in bed.

My parents left and Mike hand to do some paper work real quick.

Mike's 'adoptive' parents already came to visit Blake for a short while and now i am alone with Blake.

He is sleeping like an angel next to me.

I stood up and was immediately scolded.
To my luck Mike decided to come back just when i was about to leave the bedroom.

"Don't you dare make a move, go back and lay down on the bed right now,"He ordered.

"Make me,"i dared.

He make his way over to me then lift me up bridal style and place me back on the bed.

I was not prepared for this one.

"Mike i cannot do this, i need to go outside and besides Blake is asleep, what better opportunity do we have to just go on the balcony right there and be mesmerised by the view and fresh air,"i stated.

"Or we can do something better than just relax,"Mike teased.

"Seriously, Mike! Blake is here as well,"i said lowly not wanting to wake the latter up.

"I can just ask a maid to keep an eye on him for a little while,"he smirked trailing his hand from my breast to my thigh.

I slap his hand away and that made him pinned both my hands above my head.

Then he kissed me passionately when suddenly someone knocks on the bedroom door.

It was my turn to smirk.

"Maybe next time,"i teased lifting an eyebrow smiling.

He rolled his eyes and went to answer.