In control

Chapter 13

I woke up to a strange familiar sound, Mike's snoring.

He was not too loud nor too quiet.

I tried to walk out of the bed but suddenly a pair of strong muscular arms beat me to it and kept me in place.

The more i struggled and move, the more his grip tighten.

I knew that he was still asleep so if i continue on this track he may squeeze me to death.

I managed to turn around and face him.

He was very sexy and cute at the same time.

The perfect definition of perfect.

I kiss him no the lips and his hands move slowly upwards.

Then i proceeded to move away when one of his hand soon applied pressure on the back of my head in his direction again to make our lips come in contact.

After a brief kissing session, he let go.

While i was panting he opened his eyes.

"Good morning sunshine,"Mike greeted.

Then without being able to respond to him we heard a high pitched sound coming from downstairs.

I 'slapped' my face knowing that it was Dakota.

I don't know why but i am pretty sure it must be her.
No doubt.

I took this as an opportunity and finally stood up and walk to the bathroom.
Before closing it, i stick my tongue out at Mike.
He looked at me with a smirk then run over to me.

I closed the door before he reached me but ,the door was unlocked soon after as Mike must have the keys.

I looked at him in surprise and back away.

"I suggest you not to move further away,"he advised.

I freezed on the spot not knowing what to do.

He grabbed on my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Fortunately i am in control cause god know what i would have make that tongue of your do,"he teased and i gulp.

"I... humm need to take a bath,"i managed to say.

"I do too,"he stated.
With that he closed the bathroom door shut.

Forcefully he intruded my personal space and we showered together.

I was embarrassed at first but then i kind of had to adapt myself to this situation.

20 minutes or so later we were done.
Brushing teeth, hair, clothing,everything was already done so we proceeded to go to the kitchen.

There we spotted Dakota and Vicky with there mates by their side.

"Oh hey Beka, i need to asked you something,"Dakota greeted.

"What is it,"i asked confused.

"What does the word 'Phlegmatic' means,"she questioned.

"Well impassive or indifferent, why,"i answered.

"Aha!! Told you,"she exclaimed and pointed at Vicky who rolled her eyes.

I shaked my head from right to left at their childish behaviour.

We walk to the counter and ate the food already displayed before our eyes.

"So are we really going to a night club tonight,"Vick asked.

"Of course we are,"Vicky said excitedly.

"And not at any club, but the Late Knight Club,"Dakota added.

This last sentenced made me choke on the food resulting to all the boys look at me in confusion.

The girls were just smiling thinking about the club.

"No way we are not going there,"i remarked.

"Yes we are,"Dakota snapped.

"Okay then how are you supposed to enter in,"i asked lifting and eyebrow.

"Only the blood lines of Knights may be accepted in,"i added knowingly.

"…"Dakota

"Well you are a Knight right,"Vicky stated.

"And i heard that anyone who has the invitation of a Knight may be allowed in,"she finished.

"Then i need to warn you all that if something goes wrong i won't be of much help same if ever one of my cousins are too close of us girls, you guys shouldn't cause any fight,"i warned.

Cheerfully Dakota clapped her hands and giggled. Vicky sign in agreement.

The boys were perplexed but still hesitant...

Letting out a deep breath they nodded.

"So then you are invited by non other than me, Beka Knight,"i officially confirmed the invitations.

Time skipped.

We were now ready to go.

As only the girls and i knew the way we drove in pairs in three different cars.

As usual Vicky couldn't help it but challenged me and Dakota as well was interested in it.

So game on...