The Club

Chapter 14

I was leading but Vicky managed to 'steal' my position.

"How the heck, am at 200 km/h, Ahh she want to play fine..."i semi yelled and Mike looked at me amused.

I press on the accelerator to reach the optimum speed.

Within seconds i took the lead again and Dakota followed not far behind causing Vicky to be in the last position.

I could guess that she must have been pissed off right now.

I slow down a little bit to end up at 310km/h.

At this pace, all the other vehicle seem to be immobile.

Enjoying the roaring sound of motor, i smiled to myself.

We reached destination soon after.

Not bothering to park the car, i hopped out and as the 'typical badass heir' that i am, i throw the car keys at a waiter or something like that as i don't know the appropriate word for this kind of job.

He was quite sexy though and as Mike noticed that i was checking the waiter with much interest he warned me.

"Don't push me, i won't hesitate to punish you,"he said lowly next to my right ear.

Meaning while, Dakota and Vicky went to park their cars themselves, so as to avoid any problems with any of my relatives or so as not to appear arrogant as a first impression.

They came back and seems to had got the same warning i had as they rolled their eyes and didn't even glance at any other boys around.

"I suggest you to tame your hormones or you will cause a real mess,"i advised/ordered to all of boys.

They grind their teeth but slightly nodded.

We walk to the entrance of 'hell'.

The man open the door and bowed to me as he remarked who i was.

They stopped the others in their track.

"They are with me,"i stated.

The man looked at me not knowing what to say.

"But Miss Knight, a heir can only bring a maximum of two strangers,"the man remarked.

I walked over to him with my head held high with a stern look on my face.

"Do you really know who i am,"i demanded.
"Yes of course Miss Beka Knight,"the man said fearfully.

"Good now let them in,"i ordered.

The man bowed deeply and let the guys in.
I look at Mike who seemed proud while the overs were impressed.

"As you see this is how much power i have here,"i teased lifting an eyebrow smirking.

We walk in and music was booming everywhere.

I walk to the VIP section to find a first class pervert, my cousin, Ian.
Just my luck.

The others following right behind, Mike was next to me.

"Oh look who we have here,"Ian exclaimed.

"Shut it,"i snapped walking to the bar.

"Oh and guys from now on, do as you which,"i told the girls and their mates.

Mike eventually stayed by my side.

"So love, whats up,"Ian said touching my hand.

Mike tensed and was about to burst.
"Get off,"i hissed.

"As well as my boyfriend right here, i am perfectly fine,"i stated.

"Your boyfriend!!!, i haven't seen you for like ages and when you come back to me you have a boyfriend, damn it's true that you've grown up really fast,"he teased.

"You should really mean a lot to her cause you are her first boyfriend,"Ian stated to Mike.

"I know,"Mike respond.

For like hours they were talking about boy's stuff and Ian told every embarrassing moments that had ever happened to me.

Meaning while i was talking to Missy a random girl which i think is Ian's toy.

She has that slutty look and is always like..... arghh you know.

"Hey why are we not going to dance, lets go,"Missy stated and dragged me to the dance floor.

We danced and each step i tried to move further away from her.

It's not that i don't appreciate her but most likely because i don't like her and 1 metre apart is not enough space for my taste.

She notice me and proceeded to move forward really bitchy like.

But before she reached me a group of boys came to me.

I notice a little glimpse of jealousy in her eyes, oh poor girl.

Then back to the boys.
Not even been able to react and reject them, someone from no where dragged me away with force.

It was Mike
Oh damn kill me
It's not what he thinks
Gosh....