Starting all over again

Chapter 33

Blake POV

Years have passed by real quick, unlikely Mei and Blanca had already found their mates and went away to leave with them in their respective pack.

Knowing that they are safe, they will both be successful and caring Lunas.

Uncle Jonas' son his my beta, Jared and i am the current alpha as my dad stepped down and went to live in Italy with mum.

I've been searching for her since day one, when i shifted but she was nowhere to be found.

I'm now shirtless driving my car.
Actually one of my mum's car but she gave everything to her children.

Davon and Damon are my twin brothers, yepp my parents had other children.

They are 16 while i'm 28.

They just shifted and as a marvelous coincidence they met their mates which happened to be twins she-wolfs.

Yeah so i was driving my car and stopped at a nearby cafe just to take something to drink as i had an intensive workout session this morning.

Before i could even get out of the car i smelled the most mesmerising smell of all time.

Looking through the windows i saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life, she's human.

That will be fun.

Getting out of the car i walk over to her.

She chose a pathway which lead directly into the nearby forest.

I followed her but soon stopped in my trail.

Some freaking vampire where surrounding her.

I was about to shift when that very girl i thought was not even capable of killing a moth, removes several guns shoot at them until at least seven guns were out and all vampires dead.

She took a sip of her milkshake and brushed some dust off of her shirt.

And started to walk again as if it was no big deal.

Then i think she noticed that she was followed so she stops but didn't turn around.

"Okay stop playing now, get out of you hiding place before i get mad,"she ordered.

But i didn't move a single muscle from behind that gigantic tree.

"Do you know that messing with me is a sin, i, Valeska Dante swear that you will bitterly regret it if you.." i cut her off.

"If i what,"i demanded stalking over to her.

She turns around and face me.

"Hi my name is Ashton Blake Delemon,"i greeted introducing myself innocently like as if it was a normal thing to do in this situation.

Standing her grounds she glares dagger at me.

If my ego was not as high as hers i would probably have already pissed my pants.

Damn she is hot. I would take her right now in the wild forest if i didn't have some self restraint.

"So either we do this the hard way or you cope with me and that will be a win win situation,"i suggested her.

She smirked indicating that she defy my authority.

"You asked for it,"i stated then grabbed her waist and throw her over my shoulder.

We reached my car and i forced her in.
When i got in she struggled with me to get out, thus i needed to tie her ankles and wrists then blindfold her and cover her mouth.

I took her to my house and not to the pack house so has to get things straight before she meets them.

Reaching the three story high mansion, i parked the car and get her out.

The maid looking at me weirdly at first then smile and they understood who she was and bowed.

Entering Our room and throw her on the bed.

How i'm i suppose to deal with her.

My dad once told me that he had to 'conquer the whole world' to control mum at first when he met her.

Mum must have been as feisty as her.

Ah Valeska.
I thought to myself, scratching the back of my head.

I think i should phone call my dad for some advise.....

...Fin...