hisoka x reader

(Sorry if hisoka is a little OOC.)

You are training to beat every bad guy or girl that you came across. You have been getting stronger,by the past few months.  You were training non-stop every day. Unknown to you,someone was watching you with a serious look on their face. He has long straight black hair, a green/blue outfit with black eyes. You were about to punch a rock with your nen but you felt someone behind you. You turned around and saw..

“Illumi!?” your eyes widen once you saw him.

“Hello, (y/n).”he said in a calm voice that made a shiver go up your spine.

You regained your confidence and asked,“what do you want illumi,i know your not here to talk." your Voice full of venom.

He walked up infront of you, he then grabbed you by the neck. Your eyes widen,then his grip around your neck tighten. The lack of air was making you weak. With the strength left you kicked him hard in the stomach. He stumbled back from the kick,you regained air and quickly got in your fighting stance.

He went toward you ready to punch but you dodge. He stopped and turned back at you and then dissapeard. You didn't expect that,you kept your guard up. He reapeared behind you, he kicked you to the ground and put his foot on your back. A pain went through your back as you felt his foot press on your back making your bones pop.

*Your pov*

I felt my bones pop as illumi pressed his foot against my back harder. He then said with a weirdly calm voice,

“ready to die?” he said that as he pressed onto my back,which is gonna break at any minute.

I didnt say anything. I felt like someone else was here with us. Suddenly the weight off my back was gone. I am kind of weak from my spine being crushed but i stood up slowly. I looked behind me and saw hisoka. He was holding illumi from the front of his shirt. Hisoka's eyes showed anger.

“What were you doing to (y/n), illumi?” hisoka asked with anger in his voice.

“I was going to kill her, what élse?” illumi said simply.

Hisoka glared at him in anger and said seriously,“ if you touch her ever again i will kill you.”

I was surprised at what hisoka said. I never knew i worried him. Wow! I felt happy he cared for me, even though he seemed like a pervert at times ive always loved him. I watched to see what illumi would do next. He stood there looking at hisoka,then he dissapeared. I suddenly felt dizzy and tired. Next all i see is darkness.

*Hisoka pov*

(Wasnt gonna write a part in his pov but decided to do it)

I felt anger rise inside me when i saw my (y/n) being hurt by illumi. I didnt know why he wanted to kill her but i know i didnt want her dead. After i threatend illumi and he left, i turned looking behind me and saw (y/n) about to fall to the ground. I quickly caught her, she fainted in my arms. I picked her up bridal style and started walking. I'm going to take her to a place she can rest.

*Timeskip*

(Your in hisoka's house)

I layed her down on the bed. I sat down on the chair next to the bed. I watched her as she slept. All i want is for her to be safe.

“Oh my little ripe fruit.” i whispered.

She looked so peaceful. How much i love her. She makes me crazy. Her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) that flows in the cool breeze. Her mesmerizing (e/c) eyes. She has a good body. It all drives me crazy and she is only mine. I was then interrupted from my thoughts when i heard a groan coming from the bed.

*Your pov*

I felt a pain on my back, i opened my eyes a little bit. I was on a bed but it wasn't mine, I started to sit up, i felt alot of pain on my back. I groaned from the pain. I then felt a hand grab my arms,helping me sit up. I looked up seeing hisoka with a small smile on his face. I felt my heart warm up just by seeing him next to me and helping me.

“thanks for helping me, hisoka.” i said with a weak smile on my face.

”Your welcome my ripe fruit.” he said to me with that famous smirk of his.

I felt warmth rise up to my cheeks. I looked away from him then i felt a finger on my chin, he made me look at him.

“Dont look away my fruit,look at me.” he said looking into my eyes.

“O-okay.” i stuttered out.

My heart started beating fast. I feel butterflies,their flying around in my stomach. We stared at eachothers eyes for what seemed like hours. Our faces started getting close to eachother,our eyes closing as we get closer. Then our lips finally met. I'm having my first kiss with the person i love.

We stay like that for a few more minutes,then we broke apart. My lips instantly missed his lips being on mine. He looked at me and said...

“i love you (y/n).”

I smiled and said, “i love you toó.”

We then kissed again.