kurapika x innocent!reader

(F/c) - favourite candy

(Y/n) and gon are running towards the rest of the group. Both kids stop infront of the others grinning.

"Hey,guys!" (Y/n) and gon chorused.

"Hey!" The others greeted.

"Where were you guys?" Killua asked.

"We were at the candy store and we brought you all candy too!" (Y/n) said with a smile and showed the bag.

Killua's eyes sparkled and quickly looked through the bag for any chocolate. He found it and quickly unwrapped it. Leorio and kurapika got some candy from the bag too. (Y/n) took a bite from (f/c) and hummed at the delicious taste. She turned to kurapika and tapped his shoulder. He turned and looked at her chewing his candy. She thought he looked cute.

"You look cute." (Y/n) said.

"U-uh thanks." He said blushing.

Leorio elbowed kurapika teasingly. Kurapika glared at him slightly then turned back to her.

"Kurapika try it! It's really good!" (Y/n) said reaching your candy to him.

He took it and took a bite nodding signaling he liked it. He then handed her back the candy. She took it and bit it enjoying the taste. After eating candy they went to a hotel to stay for a few nights. They all got their own rooms so they didnt have to share rooms. (Y/n) went inside her room and changed into some pijamas which was a oversized shirt and some short shorts. In that clothes (y/n) looked adorable she finished changing and got out of her room. She went to killua's room and knocked. On the other side she heard a tired groan,then the door opened revealing a tired killua.

"Sorry for waking you up kiilua." (Y/n) said. "But i just came to say goodnight."

"It's fine. Goodnight" he said and gave her a kiss on the forehead,then shut the door.

She did the same to gon he hugged her goodnight and leorio patted her head. Then she went to kurapika's room and knocked. Kurapika opened the door but his didnt show he was tired.

"Oh. Hi (y/n) what do you need." Kurapika said.

"Nothing. I just came to say goodnight." She said.

"Well,goodnight." Kurapika said and hugged her.

She smiled and hugged him back and kissed his cheek. He blushed from the sudden kiss. She smiled at him innocently and went back into her room ready to sleep. Kurapika went inside his room his face still blushing even if the kiss was on his cheek. He smiled and touched his cheek where she planted the kiss. Kurapika loves (y/n) but she's innocent and might not understand his feelings if he confesses to her.

(Y/n) pov

I went back into my room after telling everybody goodnight. I got into bed and layed down ready to sleep. I drifted off to sleep after a few minutes.

I woke up not feeling tired so i sat up. I look at the clock next to me and it read 2:27am. It's really late but i dont think i can go back to sleep. I sat there bored wanting to go back to sleep. Then i got an idea! I sbould go sleep with kurapika. I cant sleep with the others because killua and gon will probably make me fall off the bed,im going to feel uncomfortable if i sleep with leorio so kurapika is my only hope to sleep.

I got out of my room and walked quietly to kurapika's room. I was about to knock but he's probably asleep and i dont want to wake him up so i just went inside. Why isnt his door locked? Im just gonna lock it for him. I locked the door and made my way to his bedroom. I saw his figure sleeping peacefully. 'aww' i thought. I walked over to his bed and layed down next to him. I closed my eyes,i then felt a little cold so i got closer to him. I then felt him hug me his arms around my waist. I smiled and finally i got to sleep.

Author pov

Kurapika hugged (y/n) by the waist unconsciously while still sleeping. (Y/n) smiled and finally slept.

In the morning

"Kurapika!"

"Kurapika!!"

"KURAPIKA!!"

Killua,gon,and leorio yelled from outside kurapkia's room,trying to wake him up and open the door.

Kurapika slowly opened his eyes but closes them again when the noise stoped and he hugged the person next to him closer. His eyes opened wide once he realized someone else is in the bed with him. He looked down at the person and sighed when he saw (y/n) her head against his chest sleeping peacefuly. He smiled down at her then the knocking on the door started again.

"KURAPIKA!!"

Kurapika carefully gets up from the bed trying not to wake (y/n) up. He walks to the door and unlocks it,he opens it seeing killua,gon,and leorio.

"Kurapika! (Y/n) isnt in her room!" Gon said panicked. "We already checked the whole hotel!"

"Oh! Hey guys!" They hear a feminine voice behind kurapika.

They see (y/n) walk up next to kurapika. The three boys eyes widen. Leorio then speaks up.

"So,kurapika..what were you two doing?" Leorio said pervertedly.

Kurapika glared at him. "Nothing."

"(Y/n) what are you doing in kurapika's room." Killua asked.

"Oh. I slept with him." The girl said innocently not realizing how wrong it sounded.

Kurapika blushed furiously by what you said. Killua and leorio were smirking at him. Gon thought nothing of it and just smiled. (Y/n) then spoke up and said.

I have to go guys,i need to go freshen up. She said and started walking towards her room,"Bye! You were really comfortable kurapika."

Leorio and killua burst out laughing except for kurapika who's face was burning red. Gon was confused to why they were laughing.

"Wow,kurapika! Who new you were that type." Leorio said still laughing.

"Shut up."