killua,gon,kurapika x child!reader

*Author pov*

Three boys named kurapika,gon,and killua. Kurapika has blond hair and gray eyes. Gon has black and green spiky hair and light brown eyes. Killua has fluffy white hair and royal blue eyes.

The three boys walked through the streets walking to their house.(they live together in this oneshot but they are not in a relationship) They were coming back from a journey that took them three to four months. As they were walking a small cry was heard through the silent streets. They stopped in there tracks and stayed silent. Then the same small cry was heard again from a alley behind them. Gon turned facing the alley and walked over to the entrance. He looked through the darkness and spotted a small clocked figure in the corner.

He went inside the alley and went towards it.

"Gon! Wait!" Killua and kurapika called going after him.

He started getting closer to the figure. The two boys catched up to him.

The small figure heard their footsteps and looked up slightly then looked back down.

The three boys saw (e/c) eyes. Gon got closer and crouched down to its height. The small figure looked up again and got startled seeing gon infront of them. The figure got up and ran away in fear out of the alley. The three boys looked after the figure in surprise.

"Hey! Wait!" Gon said running after the small clocked figure. Killua and kurapika run after them.

The small figure kept running away scared. The figure ran inside a park and up on a tree onto a high branch. The boys ran inside the park and stopped. They looked around looking for the (e/c)-eyed figure. The small figure looked at them from the tree and started crawling closer but then her hand accidentally slipped, and the figure yelped.

The boys looked in the direction of the yelp. They saw the figure dnagling from the tree. The figure lost its grip and started falling towards the ground. Waiting for impact but it never came. It looked up and saw the boy with brown eyes and spiky hair.

"Are you okay!" Gon asked worried while putting her down.

"Y-yeah." The figure said quietly.

The figures hood fell and revealed a girl with dirty (h/c) hair and their (e/c) eyes with their (s/t) skin. The boys looked at her in 'awe' despite her being dirty.

"Why are you here alone?" Killua asked.

She looked at him," i w-woke u-up in the a-alley." She said.

They looked at her with sadness." Are you hungry?" Kurapika asked.

She nodded. Gon held out his hand and she took it hesitantly. They started walking and arrived at the house minutes later. T
Kurapika unlocked the door and they enetered. Kurapika headed to the kitchen and started cooking dinner. Killua and gon stayed with the girl. She tugged on killuas shirt. He looked down at her questioningly.

"What is your name," she asked.

"Oh! My name is killua and that's gon." He answered," the one cooking is kurapika."

"Im (y/n)." She said,"u-um i feel dirty."

"Lets go give you a bath." Gon said and qas about to walk away with her but killua stopped him.

"Baka! You cant do that!" Killua yelled at him.

"Why not?" Gon asked innocently.

"Cause she's a girl!" Killua said.

"But i dont know how to do the warm water!" She said to them.

"I know how! Come on!" Gon said and grabbed her tiny hand taking her to the bathroom.

"Oi! Wait!" Killua ran after them.

Gon turned on the hot water then the cold water. He put his hand in the tub feeling the water. When the water felt right he took out his hand and faced (y/n).

"There you go!" Gon said with a smile.

"Come on gon." Killua said pushing the boy out the door," and hurry so you could eat."

The girl nodded. Killua closed the door and walked to the kitchen. (Y/n) undressed herself and got inside the tub. She felt the warm water and relaxed. She wet her hair then put shampoo in her hair.

*After bathing*

She got out of the tub and put on a bath robe on. She got out and looked inside the kitchen but saw no one there. She went to the living room and saw killua and gon sitting in the couch watching tv. (Y/n) walked to the couch and tapped gon on the shoulder. He turned to her.

"U-um i dont have any clothes to wear." She said nervously.

He looked at killua and saw he was sleeping. He turned back to you and stood up from the couch. He signaled her to follow him. They went inside a clean room. Gon walked over to a closet and looked through a box. He then took out some clothes and walked over to (y/n).

"Here are some clothes that might fit you." He handed her a t-shirt and some leggings.

"Thank you." She said, he nodded and left.

She put on the clothes(you already have undies on)and looked at herself in the mirror. The t-shirt was kind of big on her and made her look cute. The leggings fit her just right. She smiled then her stomach growled. She got out and went into the kitchen. She saw kurapika there and walked over to him. Kurapika turned around,startling him seeing you behind him.

"Sorry. Im just hungry." (Y/n) told him.

"It's alright." He said and served her some food.

She saw the food and quickly ate it her hunger slowly going away. She finished eating and sighed in satisfaction. She looked at kurapika with a smile and got up from her seat putting her plate in the sink then she turned to kurapika and hugged him from the waist. He blushed slighlty and patted her head. She smiled wide,thanked him and left to the living room. She went with the two boys and sat between them in the couch. She looked at the tv and watched the movie they are watching. After awhile she felt sleepy and yawned. The boys heard her and turned to her. Her eyes were starting to close slowly.

Killua got up and picked her up carrying her. He walked out of the living room and into a spare room. He set her down on the bed and covered her with the blancket. He kissed her cheek and turned away blushing. Gon and kurapika came into the room and look at the girl. Her eyes closed,her face looks peaceful. They both kissed her cheek goodnight and the three left her to sleep.

When they left the girl opened one eye and giggled. She felt happy to finally have a place to sleep and happy to have met people that would take care of her.

She knows she's going to have a fun life with the boys.

Sorry this oneshot isnt good but i'll try better. And about the story i'll make this next part information about it.