cheetu x reader

(Y/n) is walking around in the forest thinking about the event that had happened earlier that day.

*flashback*

(Y/n) is looking around in the stands at the objects. She is still looking around until she heard screams of people yelling ‘help' and ‘stop'. She ran towards the screaming to check what waa going on. When she got to the people she saw the chimera ants bothering people and trashing in the floor the stuff they were carrying. She immediatly ran towards them.

“Hey!”(y/n) yelled getting they're attention,“leave them alone.”

“Just leave,you cant stop us.” one of them said. They continued bothering the people.

(Y/n) got angry and went towards the man that had talked and punched hard in the face knocking him down to the ground. The man touched his face in pain,he looked up and gkared at you. He got up and brought his fist up,ready to punch but stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked at the him who shook his head, he nodded and brought his hand down. “dont waste youthemwhen he said and they started walking away. You looked at them as they left,one of them turned around. He looked like a cheeta, he looked at (y/n) and winked with a grin. She was surprised but kept a serious face,he turned around and kept walking following them again. Once out of sight the people started picking up their stuff,(y/n) went to help them. When finished they thanked her for helping them.

*Flashback ends*

(Y/n)'s thoughts went back to the cheeta guy winking at her. She thought of it and she then felt a weird feeling while thinking of him. (Y/n) kept walking around the forest still thinking about the chimera ants.  She then felt someone following her,she turned around and to see the cheeta guy from earlier. He is looking at her with a gein in his face. (Y/n) felt uneasy seeing the grin on his face.

*(Y/n)'s pov*

“What!?” i said annoyed.

“Nothing. Your just cute.” he answered making me blush a bit.

“Thats not an answer,why are you following me?” i asked him wanting to know.

”I wasnt i just saw you here while i was running,” he said then added,“do you run fast.”

I run fast but i dont know. He probably wants to race, and i dont think i can beat him in a race he's practicly a cheeta. But im not gonna let him beat me if he wants to race. I will win.

“yes.”

“Im cheetu.” he said,“ and if your fast then lets race.” he challenged.

“Fine.” i agreed,“when do we start.”

“From this tree to the lake nearby and back.” cheetu said while carving a line at the tree,“NOW!”

Eh, that cheeta he cheated, i ran after him,i was right behind him but then ran a little faster. Now im next to him,he's looking foward so he hasnt noticed me yet. Im surprised im catching up but im still gonna win. I run a little faster now im in front of him. I look back and see his shocked face. I grin and keep running soon loosing sight of him. A while later i make it to the lake, i stop trying to catch my breath. Seconds later i calm down and look around taking some sweat thats on my forehead. I dont see him there so i think cheetu will arrive later on. Or maybe he was already here and is on his way back to the tree,i cant let him win. I turn the way i came from and run back to the tree. Uknown to me cheetu was watching me from the tree.

Im running in the direction of the tree. I still haven't seen cheetu. Maybe i'll win,suddenly cheetu appears next to me. My eyes widen a little, i almost stopped but kept running. I then saw the tree.

*Cheetu's pov*

I had been watching (y/n) when she got to the lake. She then left,i must confess she runs really fast and she's also beautiful more than any other girl iv'e seen. But still i must win this race. Cause im still the fastest, i see the tree!

*Author pov*

Both ran faster to get to the tree first. They got to the tree and stopped catching their breath. They calmed down and looked up at,eachother. They stayed like that for a while. The sun started setting signaling it will be night soon. They snapped out of it,and looked away,cheetu looked at (y/n) and walked up to her.

“You run fast.” he said and added,“nice race.”

“Thanks.” (y/n) said,“ you too.” she said giggling a bit.

He grabbed her hands saying,“i'll see ya around.” he said and kissed her cheek.

“Yeah.” she blushed and kissed his cheek.

He blushed too,then slowly let go of her hands. He turned away and was about to run but turned and looked at her. He winked at her then ran to his group. She looked at him until he was gone. She turned and started to run out of the forest the opposite direction. Both of them had a smile on their faces. Wanting to see eachother again.

Author note: Hope you liked it. Dont forget to make a request im running out of ideas.