feitan x reader x machi

A little bit of shalnark x reader in some parts of the oneshot

I was walking around in the street's looking around and as i looked i saw families. Happy families. I didnt have a happy family my parents would hit me and always listened to my siblings.

I didnt like my life so i ran away and didn't go back. After that i trained and learned nen. I am a manipulator. I learned nen from a man named wing. After that i tried to make my own life but i didnt get far and robbed store's to get food or something to drink.

And now im just walking around looking through the street's. After a while i left the street's and went into the forest. I live in the forest and sleep in the tree's. I walked into my usual spot of the forest,where i go to train.

In my spot i have large metal pieces tied to the tree's for training. The tree's are in a circle so i went to the center and closed my (e/c) eyes and concentrate on my nen. I then opened my eyes,my eyes who were once (e/c) have now turned white.

I use my nen and i make all the metal pieces crash into eachother with great force. Some cracked and some split in half,i smiled knowing i am getting better. Then i felt someone looking at me through the trees,they aren't doing a good job in hiding.

I turn to look in their direction."come out! I know your there!" I said and kept looking in their direction with a glare.

I heard their footsteps,leaves crunching under their feet. Then someone came out,it's a guy. He has a mask covering his mouth. He walks up to me a serious look on his face.

"What is your name?" He asked. He saw i am being cautious and added," my name is feitan."

"(y/n)." I said still being cautious but my glare dissapeared.

"(y/n) how did you learn nen?" Feitan asked interested.

"A man named wing showed and teached me nen." I said.

"Where do you live?"

"I dont have a real home i live here in the forest and sleep on trees." I said looking down.

Then i felt feitan's strong arms around me and pull me close. I was surprised since no one has ever hugged me but they have only hurt me.

"Come on." He said and grabbed my hand pulling me.

"Where are we going!?" I asked a little panicked.

"Somewhere." He simply said.

"Tell me." I demanded not moving from my spot.

I heard him sigh and he turned around facing me. He then grabbed me and throwed me on his shoulder.

"Hey!" I said and tried fighting back but fell asleep in the process.

*Timeskip*

I suddenly woke up feeling someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and yawned stretching my arms but almost fell over off of something. I grabbed on and then realised i was still on his shoulder.

"Finally your awake." He said and put me on the ground.

I stumbled a bit but balanced myself standing up cotrectly. I looked up and i saw a mansion(i dont know in what they live in im guessing in a mansion). Feitan starts walking to the door and i follow,he opens it and steps aside for me to go in. I walk in and see people sitting in the couch. They all look at me with blank faces.

"Uh...hi." i said awkwardly waving to them.

They keep looking at me until feitan interupts there stare.