young!kurapika x young!reader

(This is when pairo is alive and kurapika is younger)

Kurapika.“

“......”

“Kurapika!”

“......”

”KURAPIKA!!”

Kurapika puts his book down and looks at you from the other side of the couch.

”Yes (y/n) do you need something?” little kurapika asks.

You get up and sit next to him,“Lets play!”you say with a close eye smile.

He smiles at you,“well,what do you want to play?” kurapika asked.

You stay there thinking for a moment with your hand under your chin. Seconds later you grin and say...

“i wanna play hide and seek!”a big grin on your face.

“Okay,i'll start counting to twenty.” kurapika offers.

You nod and run to find a hiding spot. Kurapika goes to a corner and starts counting. While you are looking around then you here him counting. You look around a little bit more and see a small closet.

“10.”

“12.”

“13.”

The room was small but the right size for your small frame.

”15.”

“16.”

“17.”

As you closed the door quietly,the last number was heard.

“20.”

“Ready or not here i come!” kurapika says out loud.

You hold back a giggle and scoot back against the wall. Kurapika's footsteps were heard close to your hiding spot. Kurapika looked around for you in the kitchen and living room. As he passed the little closet,he heard a giggle coming from there. He smirked and said,

“i wonder where (y/n) is?” he said playfully. “where can she be?”(sorry if your a boy)

You giggled quietly. He quietly grabbed the door knob and opened the small door.

“boo!”

“Ahhh!!” you scream and then giggle when you see kurapika.

He helps you get out. The two of you go back to the living room.

“my turn!” you say happily and start counting.

Kurapika starts looking for his hiding place. You two play for a while,after playing you go visit pairo. When you got to pairo,the three of you sat down in the grass and started conversing...

“what are you two going to do when you grow up.” asked pairo with a smile.

“i dont know.” you said trying to think.

“Me neither.” said kurapika.

You said,“but the three of us will grow up together.” a bright smile on your face.

The two young boys smile at your comment. The three of you group hug. You then seperate seconds later you continue talking. After hours of talking and laughing with eachother it starts getting late. Pairo says goodbye to you and kurapika then he leaves. You and kurapika walk back home.(you live with kurapika and his parents)

“kurapika.” you start.

“Yes?”

“Are we always going to be together?” you ask.

“What do you mean (y/n)?” he asks kinda confused.

“Well,are we always going to be with eachother?” you say.

He stops and turns to you and grabs both of your hands.

“Were always going to be together no matter what happens.”  kurapika states looking into your (e/c) eyes.

You nod,“when we get older kurapika will we get married?” you say innocently.

Kurapika blushes and answers,“ u-umm,s-sure if y-you want.”

“yay!” you hug him.

“Promise.” you hold up your pinky.

“Promise.” he connects your pinky with his.