gon x reader - mine

Gon and (y/n) are in the hotel room bored not knowing what to do. They have been thinking for a very long time,(y/n) looks at gon seeing smoke coming out of his ears.

“Woah! Gon!” (y/n) run quickly over to him,shaking him.

Gon comes back to his sences,holding his head. (Y/n) stay's there infront of him making sure it doesnt happen again.

“(Y/n),im bored.” gon say's and lays his head on to (y/n)'s lap and his back to the floor,stomach upwards.

“Me too.” (y/n) say's playing with gon's spiky hair.

“Let's go the beach for a little bit,” gon say's and gets up,“lets go.”

Gon and (y/n) get out of the hotel and towards the beach with their stuff. When they got there they go change into their bathing suits. Gon comes out first and waits for (y/n). Gon feels stares behind him,he turns a bit and see's girls staring at him up and down. He quietly shutters and keeps waiting for (y/n). She then comes out and see's gon in his bathing suit,she blushes.  He see's her in her bathing suit,he blushes too. 

Thats your bikini(without the bows or with if you want)

They run towards the water and dive in. (Y/n) and gon come up and start splashing eachother while laughing. They soon got out of the water and went to get some drinks.

(Y/n)'s pov

Me and gon went to get some drinks. We ordered our drinks and sat down in some chairs. I'm having fun here with gon,i wonder where were going to go after this. The drinks were brought to us and we refreshed ourselves. Then a boy came next to me and said,

“hey,im (b/n), want to go somewhere else." he said trying to do a seductive voice.

“No.” i answered simply and turned to gon.

“Come on,dont be like that.” he said reaching for my arm but was slapped away from another.

I saw gon,a mad face while looking at the boy.

“she said no,okay.” gon said in a dark tone,“now leave.”

My eyes widen he looked really mad,so i didnt say anything not wanting to get in gon's bad side.

“No im bringing her with me.” (b/n) said grabbing my arm.

Gon grabbed his hand from my arm and punched him knocking him out. Gon then got our bags and carried me bridal style. He brought us back to the hotel and put me down. He then hugged me putting his arms on my waist and his head on the crook of my neck. I blushed not moving away from him.

“(Y/n).”

“Y-yeah?”i said nervously,not knowing why.

He looked at me,“would you have left with him?”

“No gon,i wouldnt i would stay.” i said the nervousness going away.

“Good,because i love you,”he said then continued,“and your only mine (y/n).” he said with a cute pout.

“I love you too gon.” i said giggling.

He then kissed you,you kissed back. Then you both fell on to the couch,completely makimg out by then. He pulls away and whispers...

“your mine now.”