shalnark x reader

You and the rest of the phantom troupe were resting after fighting with a powerful gang(just made it up). You are in your room doing (f/h) until after awhile you got bored and got out of your room to hang out of with the others. As you got out you saw chrollo heading to his room.

"Hey chrollo." You greeted him with a smile.

He looked at you for a brief moment then continued walking and went into his room. You weren't offended by him since he did that to everyone. You continued walking towards the main room where everybody was Chating with eachother. You sat down at a chair relaxing and sat their for a moment in silence watching the ceiling. Some footsteps were heard going towards you then stoped infront of you. You looked away from the ceiling and looked at the person,which was shalnark.

Reader pov

I heard footsteps coming towards me,then they stoped infront of me. I looked at the person and saw shalnark. He's my bestfriend from the group even though were dangerous,we still have our own life.

" Hey, (y/n)" shalnark said.

"Hey." I said.

"Let's go do something." He said,"let's go do something fun."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I dont know,what do you have in mind." He said.

I sat there,thinking for a moment. Then i got an idea of what to do. So i then said.

"Follow me."

He looked at me confused for a moment then it soon turned to interest as he saw me walk away. He followed me out of our home and we walked towards the forest. He's walking next to me calm following me to our destination. We walked for awhile more and then i saw a familiar bush and walked over to it. Shalnark following me then i pushed the bush away and saw my destination. I signaled shalnark to go inside while i pull the bush far enough for him to go in. As he went in i followed after him. When i went in i saw shalnark standing there with a astonished face. He looked adorable his eyes shining,he turned to me his face still not processing what's infront of him.

"So im guessing you like it." I said followed by a small giggle.

He nodded.

What he saw is a place found a long time ago while running away from some men. I ran into the woods with two men running behind me. I was running away and the two men were catching up then suddenly i triped i closed my eyes  and fell,feeling branches scratch me. I then opened my eyes not feeling the branches anymore and founf my self here in this beautiful spot. I looked around to see if they saw me or if they were there but didnt see anybody. I looked at the trees which look healthy,the water clean,and the grass the right green. It looked like heaven.

He smiled at me then hugged me,i hugged back. I then broke the hug after a bit and looked at him.

"Wanna swim." I offered, he nodded and we just jumped in.

We jumped in not caring getting our clothes wet. We were laughing and joking around in the water. We then got out and headed back to our place. When we got there our clothes were still wet,but we still went in like nothing and went upstairs to take a shower and change. As we reached the top we bumped into chrollo. He didnt look happy when he saw us together. But im asuming it's because of our clothes.

"Where have you been?" Chrollo asked anger in his voice.

"Having some fun." Me and shalnark said at the same time.

Then i asked,"why?"

He stood there in silence for a moment then simply said," (y/n) meet me in my room when your cleaned up."he then left and went downstairs.

Shalnark and i looked at eachother confused then we started laughing really hard. We then clamed down and kept walking still laughing a bit. Shalnark then joked by saying.

"Hm,i wonder why he would want you in his room." He said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up." I said while giggling.

We got to our rooms and we did our own thing. I got a towel,got undressed,turned on the shower,and went in. Once i was done i turned the water off and got out. I then changed into some shorts and a tank top i stayed bare foot. As i walked towards chrollo's room i bumped into someone. How am i bumping into everybody today? I looked at the person and saw my bedt friend shalnark.

"Hey!" Shalnark greeted.

"Hi." I greeted back,"will you acompany me  to chrollo's room." I said playfuly.

"Sure." He said,we linked arms and walked towards chrollo's room.

We made it to chrollo's room and i knocked   on the door. No response. I knocked again and waited,still no response. I turned the door knob but it was locked so we turned around and walked away from the door towards the stairs. We walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. I then noticed that there was silence in the house. But not normal silence,its the kind of silence when everybody is talking one minute then the next everybody gets quiet for no reason. I looked around and saw nobody. Shalnark noticed me looking around and moved my arm our hands still linked. I had forgotten our arms were still linked together,i unlinked our arms. Even when i unlinked our arms i still felt as if our arms were still linked together. He's my best frend but i still cant help but have feelings towards him. Nobody knows about my crush on him since i can hide my feelings easily. He looked at me questioningly.

"Dont you feel like it's too quiet?" I asked him.

He stared at me for a few seconds then his mouth formed a 'O' shape in realization.

"That's what seemed off." He said realising. 

"Yeah." But i then shrugged it off.

I went to the fridge and took out what's needed to make a sandwich. Shalnark sat down and watched me,im guessing he wants one too since he's watching me make a sandwich with hungry eyes while sitting down already comfortable. When i finshed making the sandwich i handed it to shalnark. He happily took it.

"You know me so well." He said while grinning.

I nodded with a smile,then started making myself a sandwich. I finished and sat down next to shalnark and started eating my sandwich. When i was to the last bite to finish my sandwich i felt a tense stare from shalnark. I looked at him and he was staring at my sandwich. I grined and started moving the sandwich around. His eyes followed the small piece of sandwich,i giggled at him then popped the piece into my mouth. He suddenly tackled me to the floor,i was about to say something but then he kissed me. I kissed back,he then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I complied,his tounge went into my mouth exploring leaving nothing untouched. We broke the kiss for need of air.

"What you do for a little piece of sandwich." I said teasingly.

"Nah, that was an excuse to kiss you." He said,i blushed lightly he got off of me and helped me up.

He hugged me from the waist and said,"i love you (y/n)."

I smiled,"i love you too."

He grined and led me toward the kitchen counter," can you make me another sandwich?"

Sorry it's not good but i try guys. So i hope you like it anyways,thank you for reading. :)