Kokuma Jutsu

Daku Atsu is unaware that she has a crush on him.
Update: She no longer has a crush on him for unknown reasons. She's not willing to talk about it.

Wears an eyepatch because an occult ritual went wrong. Her eye was badly damaged. Fortunately, the damage can be reversed. Her eye is not FUBAR. Contrary to popular belief, the term FUBAR is not of German origin. It is a military term that is used to describe a person or thing after a firefight.  When referring to a dead combatant, FUBAR means "fucked up beyond all recognition". When referring to a destroyed piece of equipment, it means "fucked up beyond all repair".

As a result, the delinquents call her Captain Nearsight.

Crickets: [chirping]

Captain Blood was already taken!

Kokuma: At least I can say I'm a captain of something. Take that, Supana!

Supana: Arr, this is a mutiny! Walk the plank!

Kokuma: This is modern Japan! People don't walk the plank!

Supana: Captain Blood, consign her to the briny deep!

Two sailors push Kokuma off the plank.

[Food]
Kokuma also likes Chinese food and prefers spicy kung pao. I highly recommend kung pao. She is fluent in Chinese. Rumor has it that she was born in Beijing, but only a fool would believe something like that.

Writer: I'm talking to you, Midori.

[Family]
She has a twin sister named Sakura Jutsu. Sakura isn't attending Akademi High because she failed Geometry and had to retake it. Her teacher -Sensei- disliked her.

[Self-defense]
She has an orange belt in taekwondo.

Writer: I didn't do much better. I had orange with a green strip. I was *this* close to getting my green belt. My instructor bailed before I got the chance to test for my green belt.

[Russians]
Kokuma Jutsu tends to ignore Zaytsev. His mere presence scares her. As for Kolosov, she stays away from him because she doesn't want Ayano to kick her ass. Rumored to have a crush on Corleone.

Remember, Comrades, if you're not confused, you haven't been paying attention. I'm going to sit down on the couch and watch Impractical Jokers.

Narrator: WARNING. THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHIC STUPIDITY AMONG FOUR LIFELONG FRIENDS WHO COMPETE TO EMBARRASS EACH OTHER...