Ryoba Aishi

According to the Yandere Simulator Wikia, Ryoba Aishi is in her early 40s. I didn't like the idea of Ryoba being in her 40s by the time Ayano meets her Senpai.
In my books, Ryoba was born in 1981. She killed the Phantom Girl in 1997. She became pregnant with Ayano in 2000 and gave birth on April 1st 2001.

[On the job]

Ryoba: I should get a job that doesn't involve killing people.

Someone falls onto the hood of a red 2005 Impala.

Ryoba: That guy was already up there when I got here.

Although Ryoba appears innocent, she knows what she's done in the past, regrets some of her choices and hopes that Ayano won't repeat her mistakes.

Ayano shoves Musume to the ground and stabs the blonde to death.

So far, Ayano's failing miserably.

Ryoba: [sigh] Like mother, like daughter.

As of March 27th, 2017, she's failed to kill the Journalist. Ryoba hasn't just failed. She's failed... miserably.

She did find him at a hockey game.

LAK @ CHB (Kings @ Blackhawks)

She had a chance to kill him, but gave it up to enjoy a hockey game. Spoiler alert: She kills him after the game.

Ryoba: [wearing Blackhawks jersey] Pass it to Panarin!

Murray: Kane passes to Panarin. He passes it to Artem Anisimov. Anisimov fires and it's a save made by Ben Bishop. He fires it to Dustin Brown.

Surratt: Intercepted by Artemi Panarin.

Murray: It's reflected to Hjalmarsson. He passes it to Jonathan Toews. Toews fires and scores!

Chelsea Dagger (written by The Fratellis) is the goal song of the Chicago Blackhawks.

Surratt: It's 1-0 Blackhawks with 11:32 left in period number one. Shots favor the Kings 9 to 6 at the Staples Center. We'll pause ten seconds for station ID. You're listening to Blackhawks hockey on 720 WGN, home of the World Series champion Chicago Cubs.
Writer: This game happens on April 23rd 2017. The Chicago Cubs were the defending World Series Champions in the 2017 MLB season.

She has two cats. One Persian and a Calico. Both are female.

In 1997, she had a collection of knives in her locker. Once she chose a certain knife, you couldn't change her mind about it.
•Her favorite knife has "Ryoba" engraved in the hilt.

Ayano once caught her smoking weed. When she threatened to call the police, Ryoba simply put a blunt in Ayano's mouth and lit it. Safe to say, Midori Gurin soon showed up. -more about her later-

Trivia - not related to Ryoba Aishi
•Artemi Panarin (Left, #72)*
At the time this game was played, he was still on Chicago's roster. Artemi Panarin was traded to the Columbus Blue Jackets on June 23rd, 2017.
*his position and number before his trade to Columbia

•Patrick Kane [CHB] (Right Wing, #88)
•Artem Anisimov [CHB] (Center, #15)
•Ben Bishop [LAK] (Goaltender, #31)
•Dustin Brown [LAK] (Right Wing #23)
• Niklas Hjalmarsson (Defense, #4)
He was traded to the Arizona Coyotes following the 2016-2017 NHL season

• Jonathan Toews [CHB] (Center, #19)
He is the team captain for the Chicago Blackhawks. In 2017, he was named one of the 100 Greatest NHL players. As of the 2019-2020 season, he still plays for the Chicago Blackhawks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Greatest_NHL_Players