Budo Masuta

Veggie Gamer calls him Espresso.

He has messy hair. Seriously, dude, get a haircut. What does Mina Rai see in this loser?

His archenemies are the Russians. More about them later.

He has a crush on Mai Waifu, but is unaware that she has a crush on YandereDev.

Writer: Budo, you might as well give up on trying to get with Mai Waifu. She's already pledged herself to YandereDev.

He's a karate master, but only knows basic jujitsu. By comparison, Zaytsev is a well-trained rifleman in Russia's 150th Infantry Division. Zaytsev's unit is better known for their exploits during the last days of World War II. Sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and Junior Sergeant Meliton Kantaria raised Victory Banner #5 over the Reichstag. The famous portrait was taken by Yevgeni Khaldei. In the 2008 video game Call of Duty: World at War, Sergeant Viktor Reznov and Private Dimitri Petrenko raise the Red Banner over the Reichstag on April 30th 1945.

The problem - their version of the event occurs during the day. The first Soviet troops to raise the Red Banner over the Reichstag did so at night. At this point in the battle, the Germans still held much of the Reichstag.

He spends most of his free time refining his karate skills.
News: Get a life, loser.

He has a German shepherd named Mohnke.

He is half German. He's also fluent in German and often speaks it just to piss off the Russians. He was born in Hamburg on April 20th.

To make matters worse for the Russians, especially Zaytsev, he's expressed interest in making the United States nuke Russia.

Budo: I can't fight Russia, and I most definitely can't fight the United States.

Corleone: What'll you do about that?

Ryad. Yuri Zaytsev: Germany doesn't have the guts to start another world war. You've already lost two.

Budo: I'll get the United States and Russia to fight each other.

Ryad. Yuri Zaytsev: If that's the case, Russia will defend herself through all means necessary...

Ryad. Vasily Kolosov: [finishing Yuri's statement] ... including the use of her strategic nuclear capabilities.

Budo: I've had it with Russians.

Yuri: I've had it with you.

Corleone draws a Beretta 92FS from his jacket and points it at Budo.

Budo: What do you have to say for yourself?

Corleone: I love Sicily.