Tours and Surprises pt. 2

Note: Y/F/N = your full name

"He's in his dressing room. Sometimes, we even have to drag him out of there."

"This is way worse than I thought it'd be," I said, running toward his dressing room. Luckily, there was only one down the hallway, and that must be his.

I opened the door quietly, scared that I would disturb him if he was resting. I felt my eyes water at the sight of the room.

It was messy, and Shawn never liked messy places. It dawned on me how much touring was really stressful for him. I knew he loved every minute of the actual shows, but the jet lag, all the traveling - it was taking its toll on him.

"Shawn?" I called.

"Go away," he said. And I knew that things were bad. He was sitting in the corner of the room, shivering when the room wasn't even cold. If it had been cold, the cold air would hit me when I opened the door, but it didn't.

"Shawn, it's me," I said.

He looked up. "Y/N?" he asked weakly.

"What happened?" I asked, getting inside and closing the door behind me. "Haven't you been eating?" I asked when I noticed how skinny he turned.

He just hugged me and started crying.

"Shawn, what's wrong?" I asked, almost crying because he was crying. It hurt whenever I saw him cry. I hugged him back, rubbing his back.

"I'm a mess," he cried. "I missed you so much."

"Shawn, I missed you, too," I whispered, feeling a tear running down my face as I hugged him tighter.

I sniffled as I heard him calm down a little bit.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm so cold, Y/N," he said, shaking uncontrollably.

"Shawn, the AC isn't on," I said.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," he said, starting to breathe heavily.

"Shawn, calm down. Everything will be alright, okay? Let's get you in bed."

"I don't wanna go to sleep." He shook his head.

I pressed the back of my hand to his forehead and flinched. "Shawn, you have a fever. You need to rest," I told him.

"I don't want to," he said. "I wanna be here with you. I'm fine, Y/N."

"No you're not. You're shaking, Shawn. The room isn't even a tiny bit cold."

"I just don't want you to go," he admitted. "Whenever I go to sleep, I dream about you, and when I wake up, you're not there." His eyes were filled with tears once again, and it completely broke me on the inside.

"I'll be here, alright? I'll be here until you're all good again. I'll even talk to the bunnies, if you want me to, tell them that you need rest and to postpone the shows."

"Y/N, no. My fans."

"Shawn, yes. Your health," I said, kind of mocking him.