Arguments

This imagine's really long so bear with me

"If you trusted me, you wouldn't even be complaining right now!" Shawn exclaimed.

It was our first actual fight since our 'fresh starts'. And by looking at the things that were going down, I honestly didn't know where we'd end up later on.

"Well, maybe, I have my own problems too, Shawn!" I snapped back,"For all you know, I could be having a battle with myself right now. But no, you don't know that."

He started to say something, but I cut him off.

"You don't know that because you've been screwing other girls when you're on tour!"

"Who the fuck told you that?" he asked, his expression unreadable.

"Many people. More than you'd like to know," I replied.

His expression softened all of a sudden. He wiped tears away from my face. I was crying? "And you believed them."

"It's hard not to," I said softly. I didn't want to argue with him. We were supposed to be more mature, as approximately eight months ago, we actually broke up because we weren't mature enough for each other.

"Hun... you know that's not true." He shook his head, his eyes searching for mine. He took my hands in his, but I moved away from him.

"Stop it, Shawn. Just tell me if you love me or not. Just tell me if you like someone else. Just tell me."

"No, hun. I don't love anyone else. I don't like anyone else. I love you," he said, almost tearing up.

"I don't know, Shawn..."

"Baby, please," he pleaded, his eyes glistening with tears as he held my hand.

"This isn't something you can fix that easily," I answered, trying not to hurt his feelings, but failing miserably.

His gaze found its way to the floor. "You don't believe me?"

"Shawn, I-"

"You don't believe me," he scoffed, shaking his head. "You believe in others and not even your own boyfriend. I'm your boyfriend," he paused, before continuing,"Wow. I thought we were supposed to trust each other."

"I do trust you, Shawn. Okay? I trust you with my own life."

"Then why are you complaining?"

"Complaining about how you're always on tour? How is that so wrong?"

"Well, maybe because you should stop being this clingy ass girlfriend who probably only wants me for my-" he cut himself off with a frantic look on his face as he realized what he said, then taking a deep breath before sighing it out. "Look, I'm-"

"You think I want you for your what? What was that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Look, (Y/N)."

"Just answer my damn question, Shawn."

"I didn't mean it. I don't mean it," he corrected himself.

"That doesn't change the fact that I'm this clingy ass girlfriend, now does it?"

"You're not! I was just mad and I just..."

Completely ignoring him, I turned toward the stairs, before walking up to my bedroom. "You can leave if you want."

"No, (Y/N)-"