Intro

"Cole I swear I didn't do anything, I didn't kiss Sam. You have to believe me. I lobe you and only you." I pleaded "Sign these papers and get out of my house, come to the meeting with my lawyer and take the money...that's what you wanted all this time isn't it?" He coldly replied. "But Co-" "Get out and don't you dare say my name through the slutty lips of yours. Sign now." He yelled. I quickly signed grabbing my purse. "I don't need any of your filthy money Cole Daniel Anderson, I only wanted your love but instead you call me a slut. Well you will regret this one day, one day you will know the truth but then it will be too late for you to have me back. You'll regret this Cole and that's all I have to say...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa Johnson has had a rough life in the past. But she builds the world's most famous and rich company to get revenge from Cole Anderson. She has changed a lot since the divorce with Cole... She is the most beautiful, sexy multi-billionaire girl who every man wants and every woman envies.

Cole has finally come to his senses and wants Alyssa back, he know the truth of what happened that horrible day but will Alyssa take him back? Or will she throw him away like a dish rag and humiliate him in front of the whole world. Is Cole willing to give up his reputation for the love of his life? What if Alyssa gives into the once heartless and merciless Billionaire who threw her away like she was nothing? What will happened between these two people thrown into the world with each other again?