06.Stalking Problem

Recap:Well that went pretty well I say to myself. I can't believe he didn't want any money from me, I guess he wasn't one of those typical selfish gold digging people, there weren't many people I could trust because of that personality they.

Crash! Suddenly, I collide into a hard wall almost stumbling and falling, I compose myself and by instinct I look up. When did walls have faces and wear suits? My blood runs cold as I see the face I thought I would stop seeing forever. I knew deep down inside me that he would come back to see me, but I didn't know when and I didn't think it was so soon.

Cole.

"What do you want now?" I scowl at him, "Are you going to go into that room and punch Wes again?" "Ah, so that's the asshole's name." He sneers.

I can't let him start a fight again the previous fight in the bars already might have shown up in the media, I don't want him starting a big fuss over nothing. I had a reputation to uphold and it would be tarnished if Cole kept stalking me and punched every guy in front of me.

"Enough of your drama, I've had enough of it!" I hiss. Not waiting for his reaction, I strut out of the hospital, thankfully he won't follow me.

I finally reach to the parking lot, I wish I hadn't taken my car today, it was a rare occasion (like today) where I would take my car instead of taking my bike. I needed to go back to work tomorrow, it would take my mind of things.

"Alyssa!" I hear behind me. Oh no, Cole. Footsteps thud on the pavement as I scramble for the keys in my pocket. Just as I finally pick out the car keys Cole grabs my arm.

"Alyssa, please listen to me!" He pleads. "Leave me." I say in a menacing tone. "No, you have to listen to me first."

"No, enough I don't care what you have to say! Leave me, we are done!" I say struggling in his grip. "Please, Alyssa." He says, "I'll do anything."

I finally pull free out of his metal grip and slap him... hard.

I hurriedly climb into my and lock the doors, afraid that he'd pull me out of the car and kidnap me.

I speed away from the hospital parking space as fast as I can, hoping that no car is behind me. I sigh in relief, I had gotten away from him this time but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get away the next.

I had to do something about this, but what? Yes, I'd call Henry, even though I hate to admit it but he has great advice.

I pull up to my house and dial his number and in a few beeps he finally picks up. "Hey Henry how are y-" "Alyssa when are you coming back to work? You take a break after the one day you come to work! What's wrong with you?" He rants.

"Henry calm down, I know I have skipped office for a few months and haven't really been coming to it a lot but I'm coming back tomorrow and everything will be just like it was, I'm sorry I am slacking off but I needed a break from work. And plus I'll be in the office at eight, and hour early."

"That's more like the old Alyssa." I can just feel Henry grinning as he says this. "Henry there is also one more thing..." "What's that? You know you can tell me anything, I'm just like your older brother ya know."

"Fine, you know my ex husband rig-" "That bitchy asshole bastard? Unfortunately, yes." He says as I laugh. The things he can come up with is hilarious. "So yeah, he is stalking me! Like what does someone do when their ex is stalking them and might kidnap them?!" I start ranting. "Hire bodyguards! It's that simple, I've recommended it several times." "NO! I am not hiring bodyguards, that's stupid. I don't like someone following me around and here you are suggesting that I pay some people to follow me around!"

"Okay fine I'll come up with something I just gotta go right now" He says. 'hey baby,' I hear in the background. "Wait no Henry, don't hang up, I actually need help! Henry? HENRY?" Ugh that git hung up, so much for a 'good' brother.

What was I going to do now?