11. Goldilocks

Alyssa Johnson

Adam Henson....Adam Henson...Adam Henson.

That name sounded so familiar, I knew this man...but how?

Just as I was pondering on this man, Henry called to let me know that Adam Henson was waiting outside and ready to meet me.

'Let him in' I reply and hang up the intercom.

Just as the door opens, I see a man with blonde hair. The blondest-if thats a word-hair I've ever seen. This guy could probably give Goldilocks a run for her money.

As I look at him closely, all I notice are the beautiful blonde locks sitting on this person's hair.

Man I'm starting to think this guy could be Goldilocks's long lost brother.

Why do I keep thinking of Goldilocks?

Goldilocks...

Goldilocks...

Goldilocks...

I've heard of this somewhere and I've seen Goldilocks's brother somewehere before too, but where? Where?

Just then the realization hit me like a ton of bricks...

Oh. My. God.

Adam Henson? Adam the fucking billionaire, playboy, Cole's past bestfriend but now enemy Henson?

No. Fucking. Way.

I used to call this guy Goldilocks and he hated it and also hated me a little too in the past. He always that I was a golddigger so he never talked to me much. In fact most of Cole's friends thought that of me and I should have known that would be the start of our relationship ending. I knew that one of Cole's friends were the reason our relationship went downhill but I didn't know who exactly it was. Could it be Adam?

I quickly compose myself and give him a tight, cold smile.

"Greetings Mr.Henson, I see you haven't changed at all from the past few years." I say as I fight the urge to call him Goldilocks.

Indeed he hasn't, Adam is still that charming, typical, all american boy.  With his pale, blonde hair, his towering height, and his roguishly good looks, he one of the world's richest and most handsome bachelors.

Adam stares at me in a shocked daze.

"Alyssa?" He asks bewildered, "You? You own Johnson Enterprises?"

"Well who else did you think you'd see sitting on this throne?" I smirk gesturing to my chair.

"I...I thought it was some middle-aged woman, since you know the Ceo is supposed to be damn rich and ya know I thought that it might be someone who's been in this field for a long time and stuff. And no offense but I-" He kept on rambling so I cut him off.

"That's okay Mr.Henson. you aren't the only one to assume that, in fact many others have too."

I nod and we both sit down to discuss a contract I've been planning to sign with him.

After a couple hours we finish up and as I start to atand up, he starts to get up from his chair too.

"Well Mr.Henson, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'll be glad to do business with you. I'll see you tomorrow then." I say, shaking hands with him.

"Call me Adam." He smiles.

I frown as he says those words. Why is he being nice to me? He used to hate me and now he suddenly seems way too polite for his own good.

"That's okay, I'm fine with calling you Mr.Henson. This is a professional relationship. We are only standing here and talking because of the contract I just signed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do."