For Convenience

Hey my loves, this is NOT an update. But I am working on a new book too...if you haven't guessed it's called For Convenience.

Summary:

"Don't touch me!" I snapped.

"W-what? What do you mean? It's our wedding night baby and I...I thought-"

"So what if it's our wedding night? I don't care, go fuck some other girls cause I really don't care!"

He looked at me hurt and confused, "How can you say that Charlotte? I love you so much baby, don't you love me too?"

I scoffed at him. "How can you ask that? I hate you, this marriage is only for convenience and nothing more! I might have loved you once upon a time Jacob, but I'll never love you again."
-----------------------------------------------

Why would a woman agree to marry the man who had once ruined her and is back in her life asking for her to give him a chance?

Simple. Walter Stevens, a rich business tycoon has agreed to give her the spot as the CEO of his billion dollar company and all of his son's properties and investments if she agreed to marry his son.

And ladies and gentlemen...the catch is that Walter's one and only son is Jacob, the man who broke this women because of his revenge on her. But of course, he ended up falling for her but kept breaking her until she was a broken soul beyond repair. But when he finally realizes she is innocent in what he accused her off, he goes running back to her, begging for her forgiveness.

But that women he broke is not so innocent anymore. She has a new vendetta, and that is breaking Jacob Stevens so he wished he had never gone crawling back go her.

Charlotte will do anything to see the downfall of Jacob, she'll go as far as marrying him to get her revenge but will she fall in love with him or carry her sweet, sweet revenge with her marriage for convenience?

So basically, it's about revenge, revenge, and revenge. And don't worry my readers, if you crave that stuff you won't be disappointed at all if you read this story!!!!!