9

When Messiah got outside of their house, he put the car in park and went inside to help Aaliyah to the car.

"Come on babe." Messiah said to Aaliyah. She was laying on the floor in front of the living room couch.

Aaliyah got up and put her arms around Messiah's head and neck.

"Want me to carry you?" Messiah pulled up his pants.

Aaliyah nodded her head yes. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked over to their front door and opened it. When he opened it, Marcus texted him. When he got to the car, he read the text. It had the address of the guy and Marcus was asking when he wanted to go catch it. He put his phone down and started to drive to the doctor's office. Once he got there, he walked over to Aaliyah's side and picked her up again.

"I just want you to put this gown on and lay on the table thing, I'll be back shortly." The nurse said to Aaliyah.

"Okay thank you." Aaliyah took the gown from the nurse.

"What's wrong with you? And don't tell me nothing Aaliyah." Messiah could tell something wasn't right with her.

"I just don't want you catching him Messiah. That can easily come back to you. There's something else I was thinking you could do, can make it to where it won't point back at you or your boys." Aaliyah pulls out a lighter from her purse and handed it to Messiah.

As soon as she hands him the lighter the nurse comes back. "Are you ready to see your baby?" she turns on the monitor and tells Aaliyah to lay down. She puts this stuff on her belly and rubbed the other piece on her stomach.

"Well, it's too early to tell if you're having a boy or girl." The nurse stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong." Messiah asked while standing up.

"Nothing but I know the doctor was having thoughts of maybe twins, it's not twins. Definitely one baby. I'm not sure why you're having such high levels of Maltin, but the levels should drop to normal as your baby develops. He or she looks very healthy, you have nothing to worry about." The nurse replied.

"Thank you so much." Messiah shook the doctors hand and handed Aaliyah a towel.

After they left the doctor's office, Messiah got on the phone with Marcus.

"Change of plans man, we setting heat to the salon." Messiah never said exactly what he meant, he never knew who might've been listening. Him and Marcus talked for maybe 5 minutes before Messiah even started the car. Once he started driving, Aaliyah turned on the radio.

"You've got to move it slowly." Aaliyah sung along to the radio while leaning over to Messiah. She wanted him to rap along to the part that was coming up.

"Take and eat my body like its holy, I've been waiting for you for the whole week. I've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candy." Aaliyah sung to Messiah. He wasn't paying any attention to her, so she just picked up her phone and got on Instagram. Aaliyah had a lot of followers on all of her social medias, but especially Instagram. She had over 50 thousand followers and 20 thousand likes on everything she posted. She mainly posted pictures and videos of her and Messiah together. Everything she does revolves around him and their relationship. She went onto a random page and screenshotted a birthday picture, then posted it on her page. Her birthday was in 2 more days.

"A?" Messiah called to her.

"Hmm" Aaliyah answered.

"You okay? You got quiet on me." Messiah asked.

"I mean I was singing to you, but you were ignoring me. I'm fine." Aaliyah went back to her phone.

"Don't start this right now Aaliyah, you saw I was on the phone." Messiah started to get angry.

"Okay I don't care; I should come before any phone call. But obviously, what you were talking about was more important than me trying to show you some affection." Aaliyah looked out of the window.

"The fucking call was about you; it was for you stupid." Messiah yelled.

"That shit not for me, you doing that shit for yourself. You can't stand the thought of someone even looking at me, it eats you up inside and makes you do the most ignorant stuff. I didn't ask you to do any of this Messiah. So shut up stupid." Aaliyah wasn't yelling, she didn't have enough energy to raise her voice.

When You Love Someone (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें