1 4

When she woke up, she saw texts from an unsaved number, but the person seemed to know who she was.

Unknown Number : aye lil girl? Acting like you don't know nobody no more?

Aaliyah : Who is this?

Unknown Number : Zenen, you remember me? From school ?

Aaliyah : Zenen who? Doesn't sound familiar

Unknown Number : Zenen McClendon. From physics class, I sat right behind you.

Aaliyah : Oh yeah, I remember you. You need something ?

She saved his contact after she figured out who it was.

Zenen : Just wanted to catch up, I can't help but remember how pretty you used to be, wanted to see how you looking now.

Aaliyah thought to herself. If Messiah could go and have his fun, why couldn't she?

Aaliyah : Yeah sure, I can meet you today. Richland Mall ? 7 ?

Zenen : Alright bet .

Aaliyah got off her phone and walked to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got in once she took off her clothes. She couldn't help but feel guilty, she never thought she'd even think about another guy while she was with Messiah. But she also never thought he'd think about another girl either.

Aaliyah prays out loud "God I ask for strength. Strength to stay true to you, my relationship, and to myself. I'm sorry for the way i've been acting lately, I haven't been living the way you planned for me to, and I'm sorry for that. But no matter what happens to me, I want my baby to have the best life possible. Please."

She finished washing her body then she got out and wrapped the towel around her. She walked back into the room and linked her phone with the tv in the room so she could listen to youtube. Before she could even pick a song to listen to, her Instagram started blowing up with notifications, but she hadn't posted anything. When she opened Instagram, she saw that someone had tagged her in a video. It was Vanessa.

"This bitch" Aaliyah said out loud to herself while rolling her eyes.

She watched the video, Vanessa was yelling about how she got her old dude back, but Aaliyah noticed something in the background. She bought Messiah a jacket not too long ago because she spilled cranberry juice on his old one, it looked like the jacket she bought him was laying on the couch. She decided to call Messiah.