1 6

Aaliyah and Zenen had been in her hotel just talking and catching up with life, she never noticed before how good looking he was. She tried her best not too stare, but she couldn't help it.

"Why you keep staring at me?" Zenen asked her while laughing a little.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I never got a good look at you back in school." Aaliyah answered.

"I got a good look at you everyday. Even though most of the time I was staring at the back of your head. Hearing you laugh and joke around all the time, that was a good enough look." Zenen started realizing that he was in love with Aaliyah.

"Yeah, I loved school. I was happy there, getting to show off how smart I was. School was like an escape for me, a comfort zone somewhat." Aaliyah started reminiscing on her school days, she missed it.

"Well why'd you leave?" Zenen asked her, referring to school.

"Just something that you have to do When You Love Someone." Aaliyah responded.

"Well I have to go, maybe we can do this again sometime." Zenen said while standing up and walking to the door.

"Most definitely." Aaliyah responded while getting up to open the door and let him out.

Zenen pulled in Aaliyah for a hug, and attempted to kiss her. Aaliyah leaned back away from Zenen.

"I can't." Aaliyah stated. Zenen shook his head and walked away without saying anything.

A few minutes later, she got a text.

Zenen: That's not love. If that person truly loved you, they wouldn't have asked you to give up something you were once so passionate about. They wouldn't have wanted to disturb something so peaceful and natural.

Aaliyah didn't respond, instead she just stared at the screen, reading the text over and over again.

Messiah didn't ask her to leave school, he didn't ask her to move in, he didn't ask her anything. He just did it. He told her what she was going to do. She never went against him because she loved him, and she trusted him. But was that really love?