Four

Waking up a little early then usual I went on ahead and took care of my hygiene needs to avoid any conflict from kehlani when I got back in. Deciding that I wasn't going to jog this morning but take a short relaxing walk I pulled my basketball hoodie over my head making sure not to knock my Skully off my head.

Grabbing my phone off the kitchen table I walked towards the front door seeing a shadow coming from the bottom of the steps through the glass door. Hesitating at first I went on ahead and opened the door knowing it couldn't be nothing to bad since it was a pretty good neighborhood.

As soon as I opened the door I slammed it back not believing what I was seeing. How does she know where I live I mumbled lowly. Still standing there with my back pressed against the door and my heart in my ass i decided to just make my appearance outside not wanting to seem any weird then I had already showed her I was.

As I opened the door back I noticed she had started to walk away. Shaking my head I made a mental note of her liking towards doing that for future references. Closing the door a little hard to get her attention she turned around. " I didn't mean to just pop up on you I just figured since we are on talking terms now we could run or whatever together "

I just stood there and watched her melt under my stair if only her skin was really made of chocolate. I thought to myself causing a small grin " you fine let's go " I walked past her and looked back to see her tagging along " Come on slow poke you know we got a time frame " I spoke up continuing to walk ahead.

Feeling her presence beside me I looked over to see she had finally caught up. Clearing her throat I continued to look her way while walking " So ... " she dragged on like she wanted to ask me something " Are you from here? " she spoke again asking. " No me and my sister moved here with our aunt after our mother passed away "

Continuing to walk at a steady pace I prayed she would drop that subject and move on to another. " I'm sorry to hear that " she spoke sounding like she felt bad for bringing the subject up. " You fine you didn't know " I gave her a glance followed by a reinsurance smile.

Deciding to just walk the whole block not really wanting to be out of her presence just yet. I looked over to where she was I couldn't help but to just look at her. She was everything you could ask for and more. I was starting to become jealous with the sun cause it was shining everywhere I wanted to touch.

Shaking my head trying to rid it of any unholy thoughts I was having about her I looked down at my wrist to see we only had about 5 more minutes to spare before our little walk and talk session was over.

Knowing now was my chance to ask her would she like to go out and do something I shook my hands before clearing my throat to get her attention. Causing her to finally look over at me. " So I was wondering maybe one weekend or when we don't have practice we could watch a movie or something " I spoke watching her every movement especially her facial expressions.

" Um dinah I mean you cool and all but I'm not like that plus I don't need my boyfriend down my throat asking a million and one questions " she spoke while fiddling with her fingers.

" You not like what? I asked you could we catch a movie not could we have a clit licking contest. But it's whatever you say " I shrugged her off walking back to my house knowing it was about time to get situated for school.

Not really caring if she was following me or not at the moment I continued to walk until I heard someone say my name. Looking back I noticed she had her finger pointed at me doing a come here motion. Stopping and pointing at myself playful she walked over to where I was standing.

" Look I think our sisters are working on a project or something together come over then " not waiting for my answer she calmly walked away leaving me just standing there looking like the fool I am for her. Taking one more glance back at me I just smiled knowing I had been caught staring at her ass move side to side like an ocean wave.

Look at God I mumbled to myself.

-----------------------------------------

" Come on lani your going to make me late " I yelled upstairs before grabbing my car keys and heading outside. Getting to the car before her I sat there thinking about what happened this morning she said she wasn't " like that " what was that suppose to mean we was just two people who just so happened to find each other attractive.

Snapping out of my own thoughts I looked up to see kehlani running towards the car. Since we didn't get to bicker back and forth this morning I decided to play a little game.

Sticking my key into the ignition I cranked the car and started backing up watching the look that started to form on her face I rolled the window down. " Come on stop playing get in the car we gotta go " I spoke while still backing up watching her stumble a little bit causing a smile to appear on my face causing her to call me everything but my name.

Finally stopping so she could get in. The car was filled with nothing but noises from her heavy breathing " you are such an ass I swear " she shot over a look that could kill " Its not my fault you slow you gotta be quicker then that dawg " I smirked turning back towards the road.

Feeling her just looking at me I glanced back over to her " What you looking at droopy " I spoke before looking back ahead as of lately that has seem to become a habit of hers " you look just like her " she spoke lowly already knowing what she was referring to I knew I had to change the subject.

She had finally came to grips that she was gone I couldn't let her slip back into her dark hole. It bothered her more then it did me that our mother was gone but I guess that's because she was closer to her then I was. " Hey how come you didn't tell me you was going over to Normani "

" Because I'm not going over to Normani's im going over to Justine's " she spoke with a little hint of sadness in her voice " It's the same thing tater tots how come you didn't tell me " now tapping her shoulder to get her out of her funk " Oh I'm sorry I didn't tell you sis I was but then I forgot it was my business and none of yours " she spoke while slapping my hand away

" Oh well I just turned your business into my business which is now our business since I will be going with you "  I said while looking at her so I could witness her reaction " Oh hell nah you always trying to invade with your eggo looking ass "

" I know you aren't talking lani you the same complexion as a pop tart plus Normani invited me you act like you like her sister or something " seeing the light had finally turned green I proceeded on my way feeling the smile that had formed on lani's face because that's just how hard she was smiling I looked her way " I don't like her " she protested " she's just one of the few people that interacts with me " knowing she was lying I just focused back on the road while giving her the hardest " mmmmhmmm " I could hold.