Twelve

" You know what kills me? " Dinah looked to the side of her seeing Normani looking back at her offering her full attention " When white people try to use their white privilege to just walk across the street at Walmart " Normani giggled a little causing Dinah to smile " No really then them bastards don't even throw up their hand to show any kind of gratitude towards my kind gesture "

It was just one of those nights where Dinah and Normani sat in the car and just talked. " You want to know something else " Dinah asked still looking at her " Some of the most attractive people work at chick-fil-a " Normani added her two cents in about what Dinah had just said half way agreeing with her.

" Speaking of that " Normani sat up a little in her sit twisting her body to face Dinah " Do you have a type? " she asked while watching Dinah push her sit back a little before pushing up the arm rest that sat in the middle of them " Yeah you " she replied with a smirk while reaching over to grab Normani legs placing them on her lap " No really do you " she sat back relaxing as Dinah ran her fingers up and down her calf muscle "

" If you can make me happy smile and laugh, encourage me to do better and want better build me up whenever I'm down or either bring me down when my head get a little to big " she paused lowly laughing " Then you're my type looks will never compare to how somebody makes you feel "

They sat there and looked at each other for a few minutes. Nothing about it felt awkward nor weird it was a daily thing for them " How long have you and Derek been together " Dinah finally spoke breaking the silence " Oh now you want to know about my lil boyfriend "

" No I could careless about him, I just want to know how long have been getting mistreated " She continued looking at her while rubbing circles on her leg.

She deserved so much more then what she was being given " Do you remember your first kiss " Normani asked changing the whole subject. Dinah just slightly smiled knowing what she was doing " No I haven't had my first kiss " She spoke causing Normani to tilt her head to the side " What do you mean? "

" I mean I never kissed anyone before that's a very intimate thing to me "

" You mean to tell me you out here fucking girls left from right and you think kissing is to intimate " Normani spoke in a puzzled tone " Leave me and my logic alone " Dinah spoke lowly pulling Normani legs more in her lap.

Normani just stared at her side profile admiring everything about her. Why couldn't things be how she wanted them to be. She looked at her best friend sighing wishing her title could be different.

This is just a filler chapter.

It's going to be awhile before I update this book again so enjoy the fact I did 3 times within 24 hours.