Twenty-two

" get off of me! "

" Nope you owe me two weeks worth of kisses " I lightly held Normani arms above her head to keep her from pushing my head away.

I began to place small kisses along her neck causing her to let out a small moan.

I let her arms go just for her to throw them around my neck. I placed kisses back up her neck to her jawline until I finally reached her lips. I pushed her legs apart allowing myself to rest between her thighs.

I placed a few more light kisses upon her soft lips before propping myself up by my hands " How you feeling? " I looked at her awaiting her answer but all I got in return was a smile " I take that as good. " I tickled her side gaining a small giggle before sliding down her body to rest my head on her stomach.

I laid there feeling fully content, for the first time in what seemed like forever.

I was completely happy with life.

No other girl had made me feel this whole or at ease. I felt like I was on top of the world and nothing could stop me as long as she was by me.

I was completely and utterly in love with Normani and I would go to the greatest lengths just prove that to her.

I laid there listening to her hum Lalah Hathaway Version of " Angle " I closed my eyes taking in her soft voice as she switched from humming to singing

" Love like ours is heaven-sent
Each day a day to remember
I feel so safe, feel secure with you, with you "

She softly sang while playing with my ear causing me to smile. She switched back to humming before slightly pausing and taking a deep breath bringing her hand to a halt on the side of my face.

" Do you want kids? " I pushed my head further into her hand as she moved her fingers gently against the side of my face " Of course. " I answered without a thought, as if having my sister as my broke best friend wasn't enough.

She resumed moving her fingers along side my face as if that was the answer she was looking for " Do you want kids? " I asked her causing her to stop moving her fingers again as she rested them against my lips " A little girl wouldn't hurt. " she responded.

We laid there a little while longer in silence, I felt her stomach move up and down as she started to take in deep breaths as if she was building herself up to ask me something. I tilted my head up into her direction so I could look into her eyes.

She continued to move her thumb from side to side along my bottom lip, I placed a gentle kiss along it causing her to form a small smile " what's on your mind? " I asked lowly not wanting to talk too loud since we were so close " I was just wondering " she cut herself off taking a deep breath before looking back at me " I was just wondering how would you feel if I told you I were pregnant? " she took her bottom lip into her mouth out of nervousness causing me to look at her with a puzzled look upon my face " Do you think you're pregnant? "

" I'm having slight symptoms but then again the one time we did have sex you wore a condom so maybe I'm over thinking it. "

" yeah about that. "

I threw my arm up so I could rub the back of my neck in hopes that it would help me better explain the situation " I was slightly so excited about you allowing me to further what we had going on in the moment. That when I went to open the condom with my teeth I kinda ripped it " I looked up at her with a Sympathetic look upon my face.

I watched her closely waiting for one of her many facial expression to appear so I would exactly know how she felt but it didn't happen. Instead she just watched me before moving her hips up signaling to me that she wanted to get up so I moved.

She began walking to the bathroom. She suddenly stopped dead in her tracks and twisted her body half way around until we were face to face " you trapped me. " she lowly mumbled before walking back towards me " you really trapped me "

" I didn't trap you. "

" What you call it then Dinah? You knew it was a hole in the condom but yet and still proceeded to use it " she turned away from me and began to walk towards the door.

I watched her for a few seconds before I reached out and gently grabbed her arm causing her to look back at me " Normani I didn't trap you, but if you are pregnant I'll do whatever it takes to be there for you and our child "

" Our child " she mumbled to herself lowly " How am I going to explain to my mother that I'm pregnant by you? "  As soon as those words left her mouth a look of disgust formed on my face " I didn't mean it like that Dinah " was all I heard as I was gathering my things so I could leave " Dinah please " she reached for my arm just for me to yank it away " Nah you good, you said what you said " I walked around her so I could leave out of her room but before I could open the door she stood in front of it.

I watched her as she watched me " all I meant was how am I going to explain that I'm have a baby by a girl. I promise you I didn't mean it like that. "

" oh really? " I reached for the door knob ready to open the door " while you at it explain to her how you were allowing another girl whoop up on your ass. Now move. " I spoke just for her to shake her head and step to the side moving out of my way.

Dinah and Normani should've just stayed friends.