Five

Walking down the hallway towards my locker I spotted the one person I didn't want to see standing in front of it

Walking down the hallway towards my locker I spotted the one person I didn't want to see standing in front of it. Rolling my eyes and pulling strands of hair out of my face I sighed out loud out of frustration.

What could he possibly want with me he goes from ignoring my calls not replying to my text messages to standing in front of my locker like he haves something to prove where's the logic in that. Just seconds from approaching my locker I spoke to a couple of my classmates that spoke to me while steady trying to ignore his hard gaze.

Finally getting to my locker and opening it i looked over at him " What do you want Derek " I glanced back ahead throwing everything but what I needed in there before shutting it and looking back towards him.

" I just want to talk to you " he spoke giving me that face I couldn't stand because it reminded me so much of somebody else which made me tone down my attitude.

" What do you want to talk about Derek I called and texted you all week. I do whatever you want me to I keep all your little secrets the least you could do is pick up the phone and check up from time to time is that asking to much "

I stared deep into his eyes hoping I got the response I wanted and deserved. Looking back at me he he grinned that famous grin which caused me to roll my eyes " We aren't 15 anymore Derek that isn't going to get you out this situation. When you feel like you have better excuses for your actions then you come talk to me until then bye "

With that I walked away without even a thought of him crossing my mind. You would think after all we have been through he would be a little bit more caring and considerate but unfortunately he wasn't.

I cared about him for certain reasons but the love I once had for him died a long time ago when he showed his true colors. I should've been left him alone atleast that's what we all say but we just keep on running back like the little puppets we are just to get disappointed again.

After all the countless times of getting cheated on and let down I still stayed. Every time I complained about it he would just say how he was going to do better, but it wasn't me he needed to do better for and he knew that.

Shaking my head trying to rid all thoughts of him I continued my route to my first class of the day. Not walking to fast nor to slow because Mrs.Hernandez wasn't going to be down my throat since I was one her favorite students so I decided to make a little detour.

Looking down at my phone I noticed I had exactly 5 minutes before the bell rung. Walking down the spiral staircase I finally made it to my destination. Standing by the water fountain I waited until I seen the person I was looking for. Standing there patiently waiting I spotted her among a group of people. Not wanting her to think I was waiting around for her I pulled my phone out and acted like I was texting someone.