Chapter 5

Adrianna
I followed the direction given by the maid. I reached the west wing with all the things swirling into my mind I was becoming restless.
I wanted answers and I wanted them now.
I heard grunting from one of the rooms. I stopped in front of the door debating whether I should go in or not. It should be invasion of his privacy but I cannot help it.
As I was about to barge in I heard another voice. "You are going to kill yourself man"
"So tell me what I can do nick she doesn't know she doesn't remember" Riley said.
I am little lost here who doesn't remember what? And why is Riley literally punching himself to death?
"You have to have faith Ryan she will remember" Nick said again. "She will not atleast not until she loves that guy" okay which guy are we talking about here?
"You said yourself Ryan that she thinks she loves that Mason guy" Mason as in my Mason? That means he is talking about me.
I don't like it whaen people talk behind my back."yes but I am not really sure anymore Nick maybe it will be best if I stop trying so hard and help her get what she wants if  that's makes her happy then so be it" Riley or Ryan's defeated voice filled the room.
"Wait so you are giving up without a fight?" Nick asked him. "Yes I am what more could I do she doesn't remember me she forgot everything about me how could I just..." his voice trailed off whenni accidentally knocked the vase.
Curse to me and my clumsiness. I need to get out of here before he notices me eve's dropping.
I ran without thinking tried to keep my foot step as light as possible but I am not making a good job.
I somehow made it to my room and locked the door. How the hell he knows me? Scratch that why he is lying about his name and what he wants me to remember?
This is getting way too frustrating I want to pull my hairs and beat someone or lunch something.
I cannot call dad he is probably at work and he will not respond to me. What should I call now Mason? Tiffny? Will they know How to get here?
My room unlocked and I came face to face with greyish-green eyes. He was panting hard.
His law was clenched and his hands were called in fists. "How much did you hear?" He asked. "W...what are you talking about?" I asked. He is looking damn angry and damn sexy. He took one step forward and I took one back.
It was wrong move because suddenly I ran out of space and my back collided with the wall. He trapped me with his body. I have nowhere to run.
This is how I die. God forgive my sins if I unknowingly ever hurt a being please forgive me.
"Seriously teddy? I am not going to kill you. You can open your eyes release your breath and stop praying to god" he said moving away.
I opened my eyes to saw his looking into mine intently. He was searching for some answers. The answers I don't know myself.
"I am not a killer Aari as long as you are with me I will keep you safe from everything even from me" he said his voice held a promise which I wanted to believe.
"So you know now that I know you from somewhere right so it's no point in hiding it anymore. Yes I know you we used to play together when we were smaller" he said.
"So we were neighbours or something?" I asked. "Or something" he said. "When was that?" I asked. "8 years ago teddy" he said as his forehead touched mine.
That makes sense actually. I don't remember anything from that time because of the accident. After that my mom moved away from here and she died after three years causing me to move back.
"How old are you?" I ask. "19" he replied. "So why are you in high school anyway?" I asked. "That's classified princess" he said grining.
"Ummm... could you please move?" I asked him. "No I am comfortable this way" he said  burying his head into my neck. This sent shocks down my body.
It so forigen yet it's like it meant to be. "So your name is Ryan right?" I asked. "Yes" he said pulling me more tightly against him. "Ummm... so why do you go by Riley?" I asked. "Because you called me Riley once" he said.
"Ok Riley or Ryan I would like to have my space back" I said. "Are you sure that you don't  want to stay this way?" He asked. "Yes positive" I said. "Do you trust me teddy?" He asked.
Do I? Even after all happend he lied can I still trust him? "You don't have to say it Yet Aari but I want you to know one thing that I will never hurt you intentionally" he said his voice held something sencierity admiration love I don't know but I wanted to believe him. My father did why cannot I?
I nodded as he pulled back. But he was still holding my waist. "I know princess that if Mason likes you back you will leave me and maybe I will see less of you but still I will help you as a real friend should" he said kissing my temple.
Why it is sounding awfully like goodbye?. Because maybe it is goodbye. "Riley" I said as he hugged me close to him. "Just for this once princess just for this once let me hold you close let me feel how your body feel against mine let me remember your touch. For this once please for this once" he said hugging me tightly. I put my arms at his neck and embraced him.
Just for once I said. Just for this once and I lied again to myself.
A/N: so the mystery revealed itself but it created many others. So what do you think another mysteries Ryan is keeping from us?
Keep guessing friends because it's more to come
Happy reading...