Chapter 21

Adriana

I looked into his eyes. He is smiling and it is genuine one. It is not one of his cocky smirks. I like this Riley better. But the question is he knows so much about me but I am still clueless. Memories are such bad things to lose. I walked towards the shelter. It is strange I don't remember anything about this place but it feels like I have been here before. I know exactly where he kept the dogs. I know it but I don't know anything else. I just wish I remember it.

"Teddy are you alright? You seem lost ." he said softly. "Nothing just thinking" I said truthfully. "About what?" he asked. "You and this place and the memories I trying so hard to grasp on. Oh Riley I wish I remember anything about you and me at all anything." I said opening the door. The dogs barked and I hid beside Riley.

"Don't worry Teddy they remember you well. I will say they are happy even knowing that you are here finally after all they are all yours." As if on the queue one of them jumped on me and started licking me. I laughed and he said "Easy girl easy. She is here for you now she is not going to leave you again." I patted her back and she let go of me. "Want to take them out?" The dogs jumped happily at this.

"They seems very excited" I said. "they are trust me Princess they are very very excited." He pressed his body against mine and I felt his hard muscles on my back. We fit perfectly together and his touch doesn't feels bad at all. "I...I" I shuttered at the contact. He pushed my hair away and kissed my neck. I shivered. Not any boy not even Mason whom I thought I loved made my knees go week from a simple touch but Riley does Riley is something else entirely. His hands snaked around my waist. "You need more cloths before you can go out or you will freeze. You are shivering." He pointed in his husky voice.

I am not shivering from cold you idiot. "I want to warm you baby. Let me warm you baby" He said picking me up in bridal style closing the shed behind him and going inside the house. He put me on the couch. And put on the fire. "Are you warm enough?" he asked smirking. I glowered in frustration. Damn him. "I thought you said you want to warm me up." I said sweetly. "I am doing so. Warming you up" He said smiling ruefully at me. I scowled and he laughed hard.

"Riley this is not funny" I said. "Yes it is Teddy you should have seen your face Princess." He laughed again. "good then I am going to walk the dogs I am warm enough for now" I said sitting up. "No you don't" he said pushing me back again. "It is a heavy storm outside I am going to let the dogs in hopefully it will pass soon and we can continue our memorable romantic vacation."

I heard the dogs barking and entering inside with a snow covered Riley. This was my time to laugh. "Wow Riley if you cannot do anything else in life you will make a very good snowman." He shrugged and started to take his cloths off. Oh no it was not the part of the plan.

"Riley... what are you doing?" I asked. "I don't want to catch cold so I am taking off my wet cloths." He said casually moving around just in his boxers. Oh god he is such a perfection. How did I never seen it before. Wait according to him I did see it. But it seems like I never have noticed him.

He looked like carved from some stone. I swallowed hard. Why am I feeling this much attracted towards him? Is it only because I used to know him? Only because we were together? Or we suppose to be together this does not actually makes any sense. I thought that I should be together with someone for the right reasons. While I feel that Riley is the one. My reasons are still not right for being with him.

He came inside wearing fresh cloth and softly kissed my temple. "Are you comfortable enough?" He asked suddenly out of blue. "Yes" I said swallowing hard founding my voice again. "The housekeeper cooked a little pot roast are you hungry?" he asked eyeing me cautiously. What is he thinking. What is going into his mind? I sometimes cannot help but think he is hiding something huge from me. A secret he does not want anyone to know. Especially me but the question is why? And that it what is bugging me right now

"I am not that much hungry Riley." I said and he nodded. He softly massaged my foot. "Jet lagged?" He asked and I nodded. "So you own this place?" I asked. "Yes I do" He did not said anything further. "And you are what a millionaire?" I asked. "Billionaire Princess I am a Billionaire but that part you already should known if you haven't lost your memory in that accident" He said giving nothing away with his tone. "Do you want to go to the bed?" he asked. "Why not I am very much tired from the journey"

 "Why not I am very much tired from the journey"

He picked me up and took me inside the room. "Do you like it? " he asked. "Yes it is lovely thank you" . He placed me over the bed. And the dogs settled around me. "Looks like you already have company" he said looking at the red Alaskan Husky curling to me. "No I want your company." I tugged his hand and pulled him to me. "What are you doing?" he asked. "nothing much. I never really remember you making love to me" I said. A red ting lined his features. He is flushed.

"Do you now Miss Wilson like me to remind you?" he asked hovering above me. The dog whimpered in protest. "looks like someone wants to cuddle with you tonight teddy." He kissed my cheek and then I turned to my side holding the pretty dog curling myself against her and falling to dream land.

A/N: here it is next part of the BBD. And just a few chapter left i am ending it very soon and i am planing to start the sequel of The outcast and the outlaw. It is called the Bad Boy's kidnapped Bride. But there are few bad boy story that can come before the one of such is Just married to my Bad Boy Best Friend. I hope you will enjoy it. All of them are part of Bad Boy Chronicles Like this one and the Out cast and out law.

Enjoy' and

Vote'

comment

Share

Pic above are the huskies