Epilogue

The clouds lined up the sky in the clear sunny day. Ryan and Adrianna looked into each other's eyes. "You are beautiful" Ryan said kissing her again. "You are not bad looking yourself" Adrianna said. "Happy third anniversary" Everyone shouted.

Ryan and Adrianna had been married for three long years. Slowly the rift between Ryan and his father mended over days. Adrianna helped them in this. She still have nightmares of when she found about her father's betrayal for the first time and how he caused the accident that killed her mother and send her into the roller coaster ride.

But she was sure that their was nothing in this world that would have kept the two of them apart. She looked at Ryan lovingly. "What are you looking at momma?" Ryan asked kissing the little baby bump over her belly. She is three months pregnant.

"At my baby papa and how handsome he looks" Ryan groaned. "You are insatiable and pregnancy made you extra horny and lot of extra irresistible." Adrianna laughed. "What about mile high club then?" Ryan said pointing towards the air strip in distance. "Maybe later we need to attend our guest" She kissed his nose teasingly. "Don't be a tease momma. I don't want my teddy to snuggle with me just yet"

"Shut up bad boy." She said . "Only and forever yours Bad boy my Teddy" They walked hand in hand looking over the skies and their happy future together.

Here we go dear readers here is the last chapter of the BBD it is sad to let it go but a new journey and a new story awaits in Bad boy chronicles and I hope that you will like it the same as you liked my other stories...

please

vote

comment

Share

and

Follow

Until next time