Chapter 14

Riley/Ryan

I took her to the club where me and my folks always go. Her jaw dropped. "I am not dressed for that" She muttered under her breath. I chuckled. She is really unsure about herself. "only if you could see yourself through my eyes Princess" I thought.

yes she do look sexy in red

not that  idiot

you know that you are insulting yourself right?

thanks for reminding

"if you done arguing with yourself can we please go?" She asked impatiently. She is a little child sometime. 

yup a little sexy child

shut up

I got towards the club she looked like a little child in candy store. "hey man" Damien said. he is one from my college. "hey bro" Gary said. he is from my high school. And lastly it was Nick. 

"Teddy meet guys, guys meet my Teddy" I said. "I am not yours" she huffed. "oh yeah?" i asked. "yes" she said confidently. "that means she is free territory Damien" Gary said. "stay away from my sister you two" Nick warned. 

"you both guys never let anyone near me" She said and walked towards the bar. "she is something isn't she?" Damien said. "yes she is" Nick replied. 

"Ryan you don't love her do you?" Damien asked. 

tell the truth

I cannot not now not until he is out. I don't want anyone to know. The reason I am running away and I am under her father's protection. 

"No i don't" I said. Nick nodded his head in disapproval. 

"Ok, then prove it take the first girl you see today home with you" Greg smirked. That bastard he know how to push my buttons. I clench my fist. "sorry princess I have to do this"  I thought as I walked towards the blond before me.

 "hey? can I buy you a drink?" I asked. I can't help but think about certain brunette. Her curves the dress on her. "Sure handsome" she said kissing my cheek I cringed at her touch. 

Adriana's eyes met mine and I saw hurt. Oh no I hurt my teddy. Then I saw her gulped down her drink and two other shot glasses in front of her. Oh no she is drunk again. 

"Come on let's dance" the girl said. she is drunk yep. As soon as we reach the dance floor she started grind on me. Adriana's eyes met mine again. I saw sadness anger and hurt in them. 

I turned around and pulled the girl close. I remembered how was Adriana's body felt against mine when we danced. I looked at her again but she wasn't there. I panicked. I was about to pull back when i felt lights dim. 

The song on The floor played over the system. 

But that was not what made my eyes pop it was the girl who was on the raised stage. She came and pulled off the leather jacket off her. She threw her somewhere revealing her lacy booty shorts and tight white and black corset top. 

The music started and so is her dance. I never saw such sexy dance moves in my life.

  J-Lo!  

  It's a new generation (Mr. Worldwide) of party people  

  Get on the floor (dale)

  Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, huh.

  I'm loose
And everybody knows I get off the chain
Baby it's the truth
I'm like Inception, I play with your brain
So don't sleep or snooze
I don't play no games so don't do-do-don't get it confused no
'cause you will lose yeah
Now, now pump-pump-pump-pum-pum-pump-pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck
Dale  

she moved her hand over her thighs and  upper body every guy who was present was looking at her hungrily. They were looking at my Teddy like that. It was so hard to control my self but with her next move my control snapped.

  If you go hard you gotta get on the floor
If you're a party freak then step on the floor
If you're an animal then tear up the floor
Break a sweat on the floor
Yeah we work on the floor
Don't stop keep it moving
Put your drinks up
Pick your body up and drop it on the floor
Let the rhythm change your world on the floor
You know we're running shit tonight on the floor
Brazil, Morocco
London to Ibiza
Straight to L.A. New York
Vegas to Africa (Dale!)  

  She pulled a guy towards her and started grinding up and down sensually.

Dance the night away

Live your life and stay young on the floorDance the night awayGrab somebody, drink a little moreLalalalalalalalalalalalalala-aTonight we gon' be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalala-aTonight we gon' be it on the floor  

"Damn she is sexy look how she moves" My idiot friend Gary said. "She is a firecracker dude" Damien replied. "that guy is going to get lucky tonight" Nick said and that's when My control snapped fully.

  I know you got it clap your hands on the floor

And keep on rockin', rock it up on the floorIf you're a criminal kill it on the floorSteal it quick on the floor, on the floorDon't stop keep it movingPut your drinks upIts getting illIt's getting sick on the floorWe never quit, we never rest on the floorIf I ain't wrong we'll probably die on the floorBrazil, MoroccoLondon to IbizaStraight to LA, New YorkVegas to Africa (Dale!)

I pulled her to me and she got surprised. Her eyes widen as my hands moved sensually over her hips.

  Dance the night away
Live your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody, drink a little more
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor  

"you want to dance then dance with me. Only I can touch you like this" I said and she shivered.

  That badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy
Seven tray donkey donk
All I need is some vodka, some chonkey coke
And watch it she gon' get donkey konged
Baby if you're ready for things to get heavy
I get on the floor and act a fool if you let me
Dale
Don't believe me just bet me
My name ain't Keath but I see why you Sweat me
L.A. Miami New York
Say no more get on the floor
Get on the floor  

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-aTonight we gon' be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalala-aTonight we gon' be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalala-aTonight we gon' be it on the floor

I kissed her lips as the song ended. "you are mine." I said.  You.kiss.are.kiss.only.kiss.mine. Gary looked me wide eyes. Nick just smiled and Damien was smirking. 

Some friends I have. She pushed me and slapped me hard. And then she walked away leaving me there dumbstruck.

What happen here? why did she slapped me? 

you are being a Jerk to her that's why. you kissed a girl and then stake her claim on her

I am an idiot. 

"Not a Idiot you are a A- class Douche" Nick said running behind her. 

A/N: Here is it friends the next chapter of BBD. And it is from Riley's point of view

What is the secret he is hiding? 

what do you think going to happen next? 

Find out in the next installment...

Thanks for forty one reads... 

I appreciate it...

so keep on reading 

And don't forget to

vote

comment

Share...